Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Exactly this. There is no conceivable way the club aren't aware that doing it this way is a complete shambles and blatant money grab. It's not even subtle.

I've heard on here that City Matters have no say or influence on ticketing?!!! I mean come on!!! It's one of the most important aspects of the fan experience. They have to be challenging things like this. Let's have dialogue with the fans but we'll tell them what they can and can't discuss. Hard not to view it as anything other than a box ticking exercise if that is indeed true.

I'm fortunate and have a ticket but briefly logged on at 10:30 out of curiosity to see how bad the chaos was. Over 45k in the queue tells its own story.

View attachment 76971
Glad you got a ticket mate. Looks like City Matters are taking up the cudgel on this and rightly so

1682685009159.png

I'm starting a new career.... Ticket Touting.
I'll give you £100 for your Madrid home ticket. I thought it was illegal but all you have to do is have a company name and City (and the cops) will ignore it.
Blue Mist Ticket Agency.
I also do half n half scarves and for £50 extra I'll take you on a tour of the pubs before the game.
Airport pick ups and hotels can be arranged, pm me for details.
Hi,

Looking for 1 in the East Stand, I've got £4500 with your name on it.

I'm starting a new career.... Ticket Touting.
I'll give you £100 for your Madrid home ticket. I thought it was illegal but all you have to do is have a company name and City (and the cops) will ignore it.
Blue Mist Ticket Agency.
I also do half n half scarves and for £50 extra I'll take you on a tour of the pubs before the game.
Airport pick ups and hotels can be arranged, pm me for details.
Is a song sheet included in the price?

Absolutely buzzing, got two in 315 for me and the young lad.

Feared the worst when I was 5,900 in the queue but took less than half an hour to get my slot.

A bug did appear where it said “blocked” and was talking about the speed of application being “not human” (them trying to guard against bots???) but a few refreshes and it let me in.

Come on City!!!! Cannot fucking wait!!

i fear all those year where fans couldn't be arsed to support the club in the champions is now coming back to haunt them, the club tried everything to entice season ticket holders etc all in vain, i think the club have took the stance, fuck it we will find alternate avenues, and they have done, and a far more lucrative one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.