Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Just after my message. I'll take the credit for giving them a kick up the backside. Haha.
Like clockwork. Unlike our ticketing system! The test of whether the club is actually listening is going to come in the coming months. Will any new STs be made available, will they be made available at random as well? Will prices be up across the board, will glitches stop people buying when they all come on sale...

Just after my message. I'll take the credit for giving them a kick up the backside. Haha.
52 pages of comments about tickets for a home champion league semi final game ? Not like this in the group stages and the atmosphere is normally provided by the a way supporters looks like a big two fingers up to fans who don’t sign up to the cup scheme and I suppose this must mean we’re successful

City need to cancel all tickets sold today from people who have bought membership after the last round. Then put the tickets back on sale to members who have purchased tickets for at least five home games this season. Not ideal but how has the club allowed this to happen in the first place or are they quite happy to have a bunch of 'new fans' in the stadium all spending ££££. Dear Soriano, we are not a tourist destination. Regards, The Fans

It’s the “double whammy” that for some City fans is hard to take. There’s many that would have been in the season ticket sales period to buy (guarantee) a seat only they couldn’t because they can’t get a season ticket. In some ways there’s no reason an sc holder who has chosen not to be on the cup scheme should have priority over a Cityzens member for games like these, in many cases the latter may have much more history of going to games than the former, more points etc but just cannot commit to a full season of matches just like the sc holder hasn’t committed to the cup scheme.
I think this is the rub. The SC holder is given the opportunity to go into the cup scheme. If they don’t, they should be in the same window as the rest of the members
The same will happen with the cup final .someone who hasn’t been to a match in the cup is higher in the pecking order than a mere member. It seems to me to be inequitable

It goes beyond the extra revenue from a new membership too.

Tourists come and they SPEND heavily on tours and merchandise. The club are clearly prioritising the extra revenue from them against loyal fans who have years worth of loyalty points.

There's little point having the loyalty point system if they are not going to employ it for big games like this.
Ah, ok, still unhappy, but I see the point you’re making now - extra membership monies and extra merch money

Last edited:
Nearly in tears I’m so cross. Never felt this passionate about tickets before. You may have seen my email I sent to the club I put on here. We all need to sending these emails to them! We’ve been treated appallingly!
Completely mate, will do similar when I get home later.

Like clockwork. Unlike our ticketing system! The test of whether the club is actually listening is going to come in the coming months. Will any new STs be made available, will they be made available at random as well? Will prices be up across the board, will glitches stop people buying when they all come on sale...

There'll be more outrage come the season ticket renewal window.

As someone who missed out last year because of the no criteria shit-show and has seen the demand across all games this season go up again, there is going to be huge demand for season tickets.

At the moment it's mainly people on memberships outraged but season ticket holders will be joining in once they realise how much they've gone up in price.

52 pages of comments about tickets for a home champion league semi final game ? Not like this in the group stages and the atmosphere is normally provided by the a way supporters looks like a big two fingers up to fans who don’t sign up to the cup scheme and I suppose this must mean we’re successful

Season ticket holders not on the cup scheme could buy them on Wednesday from 10am?! If you're a season ticket holder you should have easily been able to purchase a ticket for this fixture. It's how they've allocated tickets for everybody else that's the issue here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.