Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I'm looking at the outrage on here, and imagining the reaction if we don't fuck up against Madrid, and make it to Istanbul (or wherever it may take place). It'll be carnage!

It's going to be a mess, they need a strict criteria if we get there, people need to see the criteria so they can set their expectations.

i fear all those year where fans couldn't be arsed to support the club in the champions is now coming back to haunt them, the club tried everything to entice season ticket holders etc all in vain, i think the club have took the stance, fuck it we will find alternate avenues, and they have done, and a far more lucrative one.
Erling_Haaland.jpg

And things are different now. We've had some fantastic players in recent years, but Haaland is arguably the first who is a blockbuster attraction in his own right. If you were a football tourist/'fan of the game' and what draws you to games is to see Messi, Mbappe, Lewandowski, now you can add Haaland to that list.

It's beyond Haaland as well. Two years of house arrest has got people off armchairs and appreciating that the real world can be brought to a stop so you have to take advantage of it. Then throw in FFP. It all suggests we're going to see a good few years where the club will seek to maximise every opportunity for profit...and the train probably won't slow down until Pep has left and things are going less smoothly for us on the pitch.

There'll be more outrage come the season ticket renewal window.

As someone who missed out last year because of the no criteria shit-show and has seen the demand across all games this season go up again, there is going to be huge demand for season tickets.

At the moment it's mainly people on memberships outraged but season ticket holders will be joining us once they realise how much they've gone up in price.
The best team in the world can and should charge prices commensurate with their status. We’d be putting ourselves at a commercial disadvantage if we unilaterally decided to freeze prices or charge customers below the market rate.

i fear all those year where fans couldn't be arsed to support the club in the champions is now coming back to haunt them, the club tried everything to entice season ticket holders etc all in vain, i think the club have took the stance, fuck it we will find alternate avenues, and they have done, and a far more lucrative one.

Hola Ferran, now we know your handle on here can we have a conversation about running out of chips at half time please?

By the end of the season, my lad and I will have missed 4 home games - all bought via Citizen's membership as at the time, a ST wasn’t an option. Not missed a home cup game, went to Wembley. Not got a ticket today. Thought I was just unlucky but reading here, was it open sale rather than e.g must have attended x previous games? That’s how other games have been sold. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

The best team in the world can and should charge prices commensurate with their status. We’d be putting ourselves at a commercial disadvantage if we unilaterally decided to freeze prices or charge customers below the market rate.

I wasn't really commenting on whether they should do it, I'm just saying there will be outrage.

If I am going to comment on it though: The 'best team in world' and the 'richest team in world' doesn't have the 'richest fans in the world'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.