Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I was one of the lucky ones but deeply sympathise with those loyal city fans that didn't get a ticket.

Why is it so hard to do something like

Day 1: Season ticket holders
Day 2: Those that attended 3 or more CL games this season
Day 3: Members with over 5000 pts
Day 4: Members with over 1000 pts

It's baffling really
I'm a bit wary of posts that amount to "I've got stubs from Maine Road, have never been to a CL game cos UEFA are corrupt, but should be first in the queue over these new fans who have been to every CL game this season" but think this sales criteria would be fair and transparent to all fans of all generations while probably, if we are honest, still leaving enough to go on open sale.

A good proportion of sigles will have been sidelined by City themselves to sell as one off hospitality packages to desperate fans they are taking as mugs. If they do this for Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and United, you can guarantee they've done it for Madrid.

Ultimately it's their train set and they are more interested in the balance sheet than they are in pleasing fans!

Fucking farcical.

Tried to buy for someone on my friends and family because they are out of the country this week.

Went on at 9am, got the email prompt and signed in about 10.25am, having been 7k in the queue.

Selected the seat, assigned his name, got the bollocks red message he isn't eligible (saying his quota is 0)

He is a Citizen member and could only buy today, so it's bollocks. Tried repeatedly.

Kicked out after 20 minutes and just told him the bad news.

i fear all those year where fans couldn't be arsed to support the club in the champions is now coming back to haunt them, the club tried everything to entice season ticket holders etc all in vain, i think the club have took the stance, fuck it we will find alternate avenues, and they have done, and a far more lucrative one.
That is a touch insensitive and plain wrong. The season ticket holder has been sorted out fine by this criteria. The member who has been to every cup match has not.
And the same applies when the fa cup final tickets come out.

52 pages of comments about tickets for a home champion league semi final game ? Not like this in the group stages and the atmosphere is normally provided by the a way supporters looks like a big two fingers up to fans who don’t sign up to the cup scheme and I suppose this must mean we’re successful
There are lots of regular season ticket holders near me who don't attend CL games. That's fine and it's their decision. But, for me, the whole point of opting into the Cup scheme, is to ensure entry for these sort of matches. I don't like UEFA but I love European matches and have only missed a handful of our home games in Europe since 1969. The atmosphere has been better for CL games this season than for PL games. I have huge sympathy for those who struggle with the cost of attending games but demand for Real Madrid at home will always exceed supply. This is why we are expanding the stadium though 61,000 will still be too small for a CL semi-final.

That is a touch insensitive and plain wrong. The season ticket holder has been sorted out fine by this criteria. The member who has been to every cup match has not.
And the same applies when the fa cup final tickets come ou
you are missing the point, i don't make the decisions, i just fear the club have gone down a completely different route, their is no denying there was a lot of apathy for a decade around the champions league from our fans, the club tried all kinds of promotions, but they seem to have now said fuck it the tourists are the answer in terms of money and numbers, i don't agree, just how i feel it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.