Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I thought I was doing something wrong, but it couldn't be any fucking clearer.

It tells you to assign the ticket to the person to remove the error, even when it's not an error and you know that person qualifies and hasn't bought already.

Fucking pathetic.
Yep! I even managed to keep refreshing/re-adding the tickets to my basket for at least an hour after they'd sold out and the error wouldn't go. Then the error finally disappeared, I clicked checkout and it kicked me out and back into the queue! Absolute joke mate.

Whats happened today ?
Can someone summarise whata happened ?
We are abroad and coming home tonight.
Tickets have gone on sale. Only two windows: SC holders and members. Demand has vastly outstripped supply. Some long term match going fans have, anecdotally, missed out to people who bought memberships for this game alone. Many people annoyed.

Tickets have gone on sale. Only two windows: SC holders and members. Demand has vastly outstripped supply. Some long term match going fans have, anecdotally, missed out to people who bought memberships for this game alone. Many people annoyed.
So someone that bought a membership this week, has had the chance to buy tickets straight away for this game ?
neutrals,madrid fans etc ?

So someone that bought a membership this week, has had the chance to buy tickets straight away for this game ?
neutrals,madrid fans etc ?

Correct.

When ticket sales were announced, fans rightly called the club out for this and they've had a while to rectify and implement a criteria but haven't.

It's all for commercial gain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.