Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

We’ve got a 65+ season ticket holder in our F&F group. If he buys a ticket tomorrow for this, but it turns out he can’t make it for various possible reasons, can he transfer it to one of the other adults in the group (paying the price difference)?
It’s not something we’ve ever had to consider before, but it might crop up this time.

Is it unreasonable to suggest it should go to a points system with memberships like season card holders ?

Not unreasonable at all and they should implement this.

Unfortunately the club will make no commercial gain from staggering sales using points as there's tourists who will happily pay £60+ straight away for a matchday ticket.

It's pretty toss as points from previous seasons count for nothing so loyalty is worthless.

We’ve got a 65+ season ticket holder in our F&F group. If he buys a ticket tomorrow for this, but it turns out he can’t make it for various possible reasons, can he transfer it to one of the other adults in the group (paying the price difference)?
It’s not something we’ve ever had to consider before, but it might crop up this time.
Should be able to transfer or if not he can always just forward the email to a friend/family member

Not unreasonable at all and they should implement this.

Unfortunately the club will make no commercial gain from staggering sales using points as there's tourists who will happily pay £60+ straight away for a matchday ticket.

It's pretty toss as points from previous seasons count for nothing so loyalty is worthless.

It is a fair point. But when the club do put conditions on previous attendance, you get hundreds of diehards who didn’t miss a game for 30 years but haven’t managed to get to any games this season, who are crying that’s not fair either. You can never please everyone.

It is a fair point. But when the club do put conditions on previous attendance, you get hundreds of diehards who didn’t miss a game for 30 years but haven’t managed to get to any games this season, who are crying that’s not fair either. You can never please everyone.
They could just use points instead of the daft rule which is only based on last season's attendance. The points system has been in place for donkeys years so surely that would be the fairest way?

SC prices went up too, just not the Cup Scheme. The City Matters rep implied the club didn't respond to them, but we have been told things like pricing can't be influenced by CM reps in the past several times too, which negates making the statement at all.
I don’t think that’s an entirely fair characterisation.

You’re correct that the club didn’t respond directly to City Matters, but that doesn’t mean that they didn’t take our request into account either.

Likewise, I think (and I may be wrong) that previous members of the group felt that we were unlikely to make change to ticketing strategies that had long been set in stone by the highest echelons of the club’s management - but don’t mistake that belief for an unwillingness to challenge the club in private. That said, we have become a bit more bullish recently and, personally, I don’t think it can hurt to make the request anyway, particularly in public. For me, we owe that to the fans. The early evidence is that it may have helped against Madrid, although I am very cognisant of the points raised around non cup scheme prices, concessions and the member free for all.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.