Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Looks like ive been binned out of the cup scheme!! Fucking great/

As an organisation, manchester city do not give a FUCK about the fans and will happily fuck them about without a moments thought

Looks like ive been binned out of the cup scheme!! Fucking great/

As an organisation, manchester city do not give a FUCK about the fans and will happily fuck them about without a moments thought
Get your frustration but I'm sure that's not the case. The admin may be incompetent but I'm sure it's not deliberate

This happened to me the other week - used a different browser on (google instead of Microsoft edge) and it worked alright

Not the best idea to change this mid season!

We wanted to let you know that we have been unable to process your Cup Scheme payment for the Man City v Real Madrid match.

This is because we have recently changed our payment provider and we need you to re-add your payment details for the UEFA cup scheme(s).
What a farce half shitted in Madrid and we get this crap fuming ticket office bit of a joke

I've got the email too.
Trying to update card details but it's now allowing me to click it.

Why the fuck did they change the system 3 weeks before the end of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.