Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Zinchenko ever played RB? Don't recall but if he feels comfortable then I'm all for it.
Not sure.
I think Ake is more defensive minded, he didn't look too comfortable on the wing against Brighton last week, so if he has Sterling in front of him i think he will be alright.

I'm really hoping Walker or Stones can play though

What if the scouse bastards win them both. I'd be suicidal

I can’t contemplate that. Our players are better than theirs and play far better football, they deserve to win both, and one at the very least.

All they have is better goalscorers, unfortunately that’s what makes the ultimate difference in football isn’t it. A half decent or even average team can go a long way if it has reliable finishers. Sadly we’re the opposite, amazing right up until the last and most important part.

If they win both I’ll be on a sabbatical from all football media until next season and praying we get Haaland and win the lot next year.

One more sleep! Not been this excited for a while, having no fans for last year’s semi and barely any for the final didn’t make them seem real… this seems real though, I’m proper excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.