Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus RB. Only if Walker isn’t fit.
Somehow I feel he can do the task. Don’t know why.
Or do I?

Ake too slow and left footed, thinking too much as a CD. Even Ake having the ball would be risky.

Stones has played there before. But not up to the speed of Vinicius.

Zinchenko a better option than Ake. And that’s about it. Definitely should play LB.

Ederson. Jesus. KdB. Dias. Bernardo.
The rest is up for grabs.
We need a win. But Chelsea showed a defeat wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Jesus RB. Only if Walker isn’t fit.
Somehow I feel he can do the task. Don’t know why.
Or do I?

Ake too slow and left footed, thinking too much as a CD. Even Ake having the ball would be risky.

Stones has played there before. But not up to the speed of Vinicius.

Zinchenko a better option than Ake. And that’s about it. Definitely should play LB.

Ederson. Jesus. KdB. Dias. Bernardo.
The rest is up for grabs.
We need a win. But Chelsea showed a defeat wouldn’t be the end of the world.
Ake is a lot of things but slow he is not

Whilst it is far from ideal, Ake right back is comfortably the best option we have. as long as we don't expect him to offer anything going forward he will be fine. Cancelo is right footed playing on the left, we basically just have to ask him to do a man marking job on vinicius, it's manageable for a game, it will give them more chances to score but its no excuse for not taking a positive result over to Madrid.

They're a slow team that like the ball and like to impose themselves on to others. They're not far off the perfect match up for us. If we play with intensity throughout, they'll tire badly second half. I expect a tight first half then for us to get a hat full of chances second half, the only question is whether we can take them.
If Vin

If Vinicious is right footed and prefers to cut in onto his right foot, then Aka should play left back. We need someone there who is a good positional player. Anyone who has never played there before would be a disaster. Madrid may be aging but they are good pros.

The biggest game of the season so far , whoever is the fittest between Walker and Stones will play , even if they are at 80% they are the best option , a slender lead at home similar to the Atletico game will be enough . If Real try to step up and attack us at the Bernabeu we will tear them apart just like Chelski did , only we are a better team than Chelski and will not concede soft goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.