Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Cancelo get the yellow for in the atletico game?
I remember at the time being annoyed with him because it was something that was very avoidable. Was it arguing with the ref?

I remember at the time being annoyed with him because it was something that was very avoidable. Was it arguing with the ref?
Right at the very end after we kept giving the ball away in the other end (avoidable if we’d been wiser and kept the ball better). They were heading towards our box and he brought the lad down before he could get a cross in.

foul on the edge of the box very late in the game. who knows, it could have saved a goal.

Putting Zinchenko at RB because of injuries as i don't think Pep will risk a kid in this one. Chelsea had loads of chances in both of their games, so If we keep it tight at the back, we will win.

Ederson

Zinchenko
Dias
Laporte
Ake

KDB
Rodri
Bernardo

Jesus
Foden
Sterling

3-1 to us ( Jesus, Foden, KDB)

COME ON CITY!!!

Like the team but he'll go Ake right back in my opinion, better match up versus Vinicius Jr and he doesn't offer that much going forward, so putting him on the right is fine. Zinchenko does so more likely to be on the left.

Like the team but he'll go Ake right back in my opinion, better match up versus Vinicius Jr and he doesn't offer that much going forward, so putting him on the right is fine. Zinchenko does so more likely to be on the left.
I also think he will go with this. You need balance in the team, not a chance he puts a makeshift player at right back with Zinchenko being on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.