Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I’d call them a fucking difficult side to beat, this is a very close tie. Not sure I would presume to have the ability to measure different/evolving sides over a 12 year period, but I guess some other posters are just really fucking clever geniuses
Sheriff Tiraspol didn't find them that difficult to beat.

Pep often gets criticised for overthinking these types of games, but with the injuries to Walker and Stones, it feels like this is an opportunity for Pep to get creative. Rather than him starting a conventional make shift back four, would fans be against Pep trying something a bit unusual to cover our holes?

This is lazy thinking. They are 15 pts clear in La Liga. The derby with Barça had no bearing on the table, they rested Benzema in that game.

It's like saying: City must be shit, 10 man Leeds beat them at the Etihad...

The mistake some people make when thinking about Real is to focus on their games vs Barça and Chelsea instead of considering their season as a whole, the fact they eliminated two of the best teams in Europe: PSG and Chelsea. To underestimate them is naive.
So you are telling me it's lazy thinking to say that this Real Madrid isn't that great, in comparison to where they are in the past? At the end of the day they have players who have achieved what we have never, multiple times, but they're not currently a great team. I would bet that a lot of Real Madrid fans would agree as much, tbh. I'll 100% stick with what i said, in recent memory they are the worst team out of the one's they have had, but they have experience and Carlo has got them working together. Having said that, if we don't beat them then we only have ourselves to blame, the same goes for PSG and Chelsea.

We have to put this to bed tonight for me so we can focus on the league. A tight game going back to their place will not be easy for us.

need to win 3/4 - 0 if we can.
I just think pep has to go for it

Sheriff Tiraspol didn't find them that difficult to beat.
That’s conclusive proof for 12 years then. They could say palace and Southampton, shit happens. I am sure they are to be taken lightly, especially given they only have a 15 point lead in la liga

Last edited:
Expecting a game full of goals tonight and no way anyone can say this is the worst Madrid team in years this is their competition they love win.

Did anybody else watch their training session at the etihad yesterday. They've got fuck all injuries.
I reckon stones might make it??
Plus COME ON CITY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.