Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a good chance I'm not going to make the first half tonight, does anyone know if they still let you into the ground at half time?

Bad news about Walker especially when you consider he's been an ironman of sorts since joining City.

Hard to say what Pep will do. Maybe 3ATB with Jesus as a RWB to help with Vini Jr?

I don't envy Pep right now. That's for sure.

There's a good chance I'm not going to make the first half tonight, does anyone know if they still let you into the ground at half time?
Don't bother going mate, just put your feet up and watch on the telly with a beer or a brew. I'll gladly go and watch the first half for you; )

I was told 2-3 weeks as of the start of last week - hopefully that means he’ll be back! Initially they were saying out for the season but seems more hopeful now.
So best case Stones plays and Walker fit from Monday.

Its a bugger Cancelo is suspended but I trust Zin or Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.