Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go to penalties, I'd be extremely relaxed. I would know we already lost the tie (so no stress at all), not only our penalty takers are not good (exception Haaland and sometimes Mahrez), but Ederson weakness are penalties. Going through that way would be a miracle. Anyway, doubt we will go to that. Pretty cdrtain we'll beat them with no need of extra time.

With the utmost respect for Inter and AC, who absolutely could still beat us on their day, we need to approach this game for what it realistically is: the Champions League Final. 90 minutes to make history. I'm sure the home fans will do their bit, and the squad must be flying high after the weekend's results. Let's do this, Blues!
Ive been following italian football for a long time. This Inter and Milan team are crap. Only two redcards and something really extra ordinary has to happen to lose to these sides.Inter’s defense is very bad. 3-5-2 with only one quality cb (Bastoni), Darmian and Acerbi are slow and bad. Di Marco is good on the left, Dumfries is hit or miss, okayish goin forward very bad in defense. Grealish would run circles. Any team that can put enough pressure on Brezovic whos been very bad this season then there is no way they can attack. Barella is quality player, this season very inconsistent. Canhaloglu is bad, Mhiktarian (do i need to say anything)

If it was going to penalties, I'd take off Walker, give Ederson a pre-prepared outfield shirt, and put Ortega in goal. Ederson would clearly take one of our 1st 5 penalties.

We're on the cusp of another famous UCL triumph, a tremendously essential game at the Etihad. Again a score of 3-0 or 2-0 in our favour seems very likely. So now City onwards and upwards ftw!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.