Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We play this opposite to how they expect us to play. They expect us to go full throttle especially at home and they wait to pounce. Instead we sit back and defend the same as them but fly some balls forward to Haaland. They will deal with it for so long before going forward themselves. We counter them in midfield at that point, back to Halland who will still be marked so use someone else in the centre like Foden to break through the gap that leaves.

We don't control possession we control the space. So that possession for them doesnt work. And we keep using Haaland but having the option in the space that leaves meaning they are anxious what to do about that. We control the space, stay defensive and look to counter from midfield or from defence. We defend from midfield. Zip balls in, and take shots from outside the box.

Actually fuck knows what we do I'm drunk and I've been playing too much fifa I think I'm some kind of expert. Fuck knows what we do but we do have goals in us. It's just do we go for it or do we be patient. I dont know.

A very important match is an understatement
Of course it is, and I'll be there despite living 170 miles away, but I don't care as much for it (even winning it) as I do about winning the title (three in a row) and obviously beating the rags in the FA cup final (I've only ever seen us win that twice live in my life time).

I have to think Pep will start Silva again for his work rate in tracking back but Mahrez is in excellent fucking form. I feel he’s much more likely to be involved in a goal than Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.