Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a squad game when most of the sixteen play a valuable role.

We can go at them hard and fast from the off and change things round depending on circumstances.

They are all good enough to do what's required.

The atmosphere has to be hostile, intense and electric even more so if things are a bit tricky.

Extra time & pens ?
It'll be the nearest defibrillator for me if it goes to pens

The way I think of it, did they really improve from last season (aside from Rudiger)? They lost their official-swaying shithouse Casemiro which is absolutely massive for us and it's one less player from that fabled side of the late 2010s which slightly reduces the aura, not to mention Benzema isn't nearly as sharp and potent. I fancy us to run away with it if we nick one early, but I do still respect Madrid very highly.

I also find it interesting how few people choose Foden in their starting lineup. A few months ago he would have been one of most people’s automatic choices to start. Yet there is no denying the form book. Grealish has been brilliant recently and deserves to start.

On the subject of Grealish, he seems to have developed a bit of a short fuse lately. He was at it again yesterday. He needs to watch himself against Real Madrid as they will be targeting him with their shithousery.
Grealish is smarter than he looks/sounds. He winds people up and loves it, and he generally stays on the right side of the ref. He's more likely to get the opposition in trouble

Haaland
Mahrez
Gundogan
De bruyne
 Grealish

Not a problem. I'm more worried about who's in net for us. Ederson doesn't save penalties. He's so bad he tells the shooter which way to go
Spot on. Before it goes to penalties Ortega has to be in goal. Has to!
(Hope we'll win in regular time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.