Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 city win on the night.

I think we’ll be cautious and controlled in H1 then unleash the fury in H2…..

Come on city !
I think the opposite. I think we’ll come flying out the blocks similar to the Arsenal game and if we can get an early goal we’ll punish them for another and control the 2nd half. I think the first 20 mins at the Etihad is a real opportunity for us to hit them hard before they settle into the game - we’d be silly to not try and capitalise on that.

this is the second year ive actually believed we were the best in europe as before i always thought the big boys had the x factor.now its our time

Expecting us to roar out to an early 2-0 lead like the last time, but we'll have learned from our mistakes so it won't become a basketball game like the last time. Vinicius will score early in the 2nd half to throw a cat amongst the pigeons but Phil will seal it late.

Then I wake up, get dressed and go to work, unless...

I feel really relaxed about this. RM remind me of the dippers - they. are very dangerous up top. A cup side in every way. We will beat them 2 out of 3 ..
if it goes wrong then regroup and get it done on Saturday. Then take our anger out on the scum.

It's a cup match, so let's not get giddy and lose focus on the Chelsea game.

..................Ortega
Lewis......Akanji....Laporte.....Gomez
..........Phillips...Bernardo
Mahrez......Palmer......Foden
.................Alvarez

I was hoping to see at least one EDS lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.