Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely will if Alistair Mann keeps saying “Woo that’s a goal” …. “Oh no it isn’t” … and then “That’s a corner!”?… “Oh no it isn’t”. Is he actually there?

As someone who often listens to him (because I don't have any other option, at those times) I notice that a) he often claims kicks or penalties, or cards in our favour when the person sitting next to him, i.e. Andy Morrisson, will be more circumspect about it, and when I watch the match back I'm inclined to be more doubtful; b) when the opposition start to put pressure on us he makes it sound as if we're being absolutely battered, and that the woodwork is creaking from shots coming in from all angles.
He's very bad for my heart. Luckily, I think it's a strong one, given the genes I inherited. Ought to go easier on the cholesterol, though, according to my doctor. So perhaps less cholesterol, or less Alistair Mann?

Fuck, I don't like that! Won two semis with Barca, one with us. Lost two with Barca, three with Bayern and one with us so you are quite right!

But he also said we will win tomorrow so sure it will be fine.
Was he talking about with City in all comps?

Nah, I’m the opposite. I was confident we would batter them, they are mentally weak and we have had the better of them for years. Madrid in a champions league semi final is a different story altogether.
Time to set a new precedent.

Walker------Dias--------Stones---------Laporte
Rodri
De Bruyne-------Gundogan
Foden----------Haaland-------------Grealish
It will be Akanji. Pep already told us he isn't going to overthink it. And Bernardo will start. You can guess that from having been rested against Everton.

Those are my guesses.

Feeling agitated and clock watching already, can’t wait fog the game C’mon City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.