Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is our best winger this season and made shite of Carvajal in the first leg, who needed the ref to keep bailing him out every 5 minutes. You're going to be sorely disappointed if you think he won't start.

Completely rested at the weekend? That tells you everything you need to know.

The only question is what happens on the other side. That's a bit more complicated, in my view. I myself wouldn't be sure what to do. Bernie gives us tremendous control and energy. Every reason to pick him. Whatever criticisms have been levelled at him, Riyad often steps up for the big game and scores crucial goals. Every reason to pick him.
Good to have these kinds of problems. Every other team in the PL would kill to have either of them as an option in this kind of game.

Getting incredibly nervous now.....
It's the biggest game of the season so far and it's of course the biggest must win game!

We should WIN and we are more than capable of doing it.
Just give everything, play with a fast pace, with urgency, with full energy, tire them out, no slow game, no balanced very patient game as it's dangerous to backfire, just play to crush them because we can.

Team selection is easy. Same with Madrid game but maybe instead of SIlva, put Mahrez. But Silva is also great.

Come on City just WIN!

Completely rested at the weekend? That tells you everything you need to know.

The only question is what happens on the other side. That's a bit more complicated, in my view. I myself wouldn't be sure what to do. Bernie gives us tremendous control and energy. Every reason to pick him. Whatever criticisms have been levelled at him, Riyad often steps up for the big game and scores crucial goals. Every reason to pick him.
Good to have these kinds of problems. Every other team in the PL would kill to have either of them as an option in this kind of game.
I think the only real question mark is who to have on the right side. Bernardo has the control, whereas Foden has more creativity and goal threat. I'd leave Mahrez on the bench. Top class on his day but when it isn't his day, he makes us a weaker team.

Personally, I'd start Bernardo and keep Foden in reserve for later in the game.

I just wanted to end page 69 with a lewd gif, to take the edge off.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.