Real Madrid (h)

Looking for an oap or adult.
One of our lads has got out of work so can now go. Preferably near us in 107 if possible.
He's got a supporter number so can transfer to him directly.
DM me
Ta

I’ve got a spare in Colin Bell Level 1. (A matr had fallen ill). I can transfer to a Blue with a Supporters Number.

TICKET SOLD. Thanks to the guys who PMd me but I found t sirt a print at home ticket. It was mobile ticket transfer only.

Last edited:
Just been invited into hospitality by a mate so have two together in block 227. Only sell as a pair for face value £120.00 for both.

****************************. NOW SOLD **************************

Thanks for your responses.

I’ve got a spare in Colin Bell Level 1. (A matr had fallen ill). I can transfer to a Blue with a Supporters Number.

i would need to receive payment in advance of transfer to avoid scammers or happy to meet somebody I know from here near the ground.
Just sent you a PM

Long story short, but my sister had tickets, and has covid. Im letting my son and nephew go....but id really like to be in the stadium rather than sat in the car. Does anyone have one spare ticket I can buy?

Got one for tonight:
114, South Stand Level 1 , Row X
Stuck at work so cant make it as its a 50 mile drive
Can add to family and friends to transfer ticket
£45 face value
** SOLD **

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.