Real Madrid (h)

I am trying to buy 2 tickets with my Adult Matchday membership.

one for me and one for my brother (under 18)

when i am in the review order, i try to make my brother the owner of his ticket, but then the following error appears" The quantity of tickets owned by xx - xx exceeds limitations.To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners. Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Manchester City v Real Madrid 26/04/2022 20:00.Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner. "

does anyone know why? he does not have a junior matchday membership account, could this be why?

if that is the case, can i just own both tickets and then he goes to the match with me and the ticket for under 18 owned by me?
You can only purchase your own ticket.
Your brother will have to log into his own account and purchase his.
You can then transfer to friends & family if you require both the tickets on your phone.
Swipe him in 1st.

Can't make the game on Tuesday due to working away from home. So after selling my ticket at face value, it's East stand level 2 block 201. Will add to friends and family to transfer the ticket.

Now sold

Last edited:
2x sat together CB3 block 325 row R £55 each ( what we paid on the cup scheme) because we can’t make the game as the draw screwed us up for our holiday. PM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.