Real Madrid post match post mortem

Doh!……..but……. Bernie Bernie Bernie……wtf? Convinced himself the goalie was going to dive either way

I don't really mind so much putting down it the middle, people do put penalties down the middle but floating it into the keepers arms like that was insane.

The fact the Keeper made absolutely no attempt to dive either way is because he could see it was floating towards him.

I have to say Haaland is really letting us down in the big games. Doing absolutely nothing. You don’t sign and pay all that money for someone to simply occupy the opposition defence and make space for others. At times last season he was unplayable but most teams seem to have worked him out now and he is being completely nullified.
100% this. I put in the Haaland thread he went off injured maybe it’s a blessing in disguise

And WTF has Pep done to Bernie??? Used to waltz past players for fun and over 120 minutes didn't take his man on once. Not once.
Same with Grealish. He can do what Doku does, but he never does. And fair enough, if that's how you want him to play, but why does Doku get free reign to take people on when Bernardo and Grealish (and Mahrez before) are clearly told to hold onto possession? I'm fully expecting Doku in a couple of years to be just recycling the ball instead of taking anyone on.

Bernie's penalty would have been outrageous unfortunately the goalie read it , if it had gone in we would be saying what a cheeky genius he was . Fine margins .
I never realised he was chipping it down the middle but now on reflection I think you're correct... it was deliberate and it backfired..

They came for a draw, got it. They then played for pens and got them. Pep taking off Kev and Erling didn't help those but 2 poor pens did us. Did the delay spook Bernardo? If it did, can someone slap the **** that did it. Tbh, we never looked like winning, again our last pass and shot(or lack of them) was telling. I'm now very fearful that this extra time has totally fucked us for Saturday. The only nugget of comfort is the league will be a lot easier herein without these added games rammed in. Well be back! CTIFD!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.