Real Madrid post match post mortem

City mediocre? Really?

Our lads were fucking sensational tonight. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. You'd think us lot out of everyone should know that
This. Superb tonight against a top opponent who played for an out like penalties. Cowards, hope they get walloped by Bayern.

They defended well and they were playing for penalties or 1 counter attack break. 10 minutes into the second half they had lost all pace on the counter so had to play for penalties. Their defence held out.
Yep. That's not great. Our goals came from the middle in Madrid, from shooting from afar...tonight we were out wide all the time. Kev should have won it. We hit the bar. Phil was horrible. I mean that's the worst I've seen him play. We let them off the hook completely. We took haaland off which was a mistake. He occupies the space, and we lost all attacking momentum when Alvarez (who has been bad for weeks) came on.

Love the team, love the fight, but we gave this one away completely.

Penalties, shit happens. It shouldn't have got that far.

100% this. I put in the Haaland thread he went off injured maybe it’s a blessing in disguise
Bellingham and Vinicius did nothing for them either. Football is difficult - if the opposition defend well you need a break to come your way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.