Real Madrid post match post mortem

Might get away with league title?
Major surgery needed ?
We’ve been beaten by the most successful team in European history on penalties for gods sake. We’re top of the toughest domestic league in world football and we need major surgery !
We’re in the semi finals of the FA Cup !
How long have you been following football ?
Your not and will never be entitled to win trebles every year, it’s a new team from last season that hopefully will improve but even then sometimes you lose .

I don't think even the rags or dippers fans is so entitled wanting to have treble every single season.

That's how entitled some of our so called fans right now.

Bit of a weird feeling after that game.

In a neutrals eyes from a football viewpoint it was pure domination, one of the most one sided quarter final ties you will see.

But in a city fans eyes, it just wasn’t right, too many as individuals didn’t perform to their usual standard and there is just none of that Pep City spark anymore.

I have found a lot of games this season dull and I think a city side of the last 7 years would have easily beat them tonight.

I think serious conversations need to be had about the next rebuild due to age, staleness etc (after we win the double of course) and how we best utilise Haaland. It’s all very well saying he occupies two defenders and scores 5 against Luton but in the big games we need him and I don’t feel we are getting the best out of him at the moment.

I'll put it in here but I could just have easily put it in the Chelsea thread.
Life isn't going to change, for the better, from here on, people.
Make the most of it whilst you can, my friends.
Football sold it's soul, a long time ago.

I'm away on business & I went outside the hotel for a break & just my luck I ran into a fuckin Rag!

He wanted us to lose, but expected us to win & even he said from the start, it didn't seem like the normal City.

He expected us to go for Real's throat, but we stood off & allowed them to get into a defensive/counter attacking rhythm.

I've no idea why we started so slowly & didn't capitalise on our home advantage.

I cannot be too disappointed. The players gave absolutely everything and it was an absolutely fantastic spectacle. Sometimes things dont fall in to place, but all you can ask is everyone gives their best, and they certainly did. Very proud of the side tonight.

It wasn’t the black bin bags that beat us tonight so let’s get that out of the way. We had so many corners which produced fuck all which was poor. Haaland for me is a problem yes last season he scores for fun but I expect more than a one season wonder.so we lost tonight it isn’t the end of the world but we need to analyse the issues and fix them before we end up with nothing.

It wasn’t the black bin bags that beat us tonight so let’s get that out of the way. We had so many corners which produced fuck all which was poor. Haaland for me is a problem yes last season he scores for fun but I expect more than a one season wonder.so we lost tonight it isn’t the end of the world but we need to analyse the issues and fix them before we end up with nothing.
There was a clear tactic to put the corners onto the keepers line - clearly something picked up on the analysis… was disappointing as we clearly didn’t capitalise on so many corners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.