Real Madrid post match post mortem

Firstly, I thought we were absolutely outstanding and the better side by fucking miles. Very proud of the performance and the heart shown by the lads.

They were lucky as fuck, particularly with Kev’s miss, which 99 times out of 100 he buries.

Bernardo has made a right **** of himself with that penalty. Extremely unprofessional and completely unnecessary.

That’s cup football though. Some you win some you don’t.

Right, there’s a league to be won.
Double

Nah, there's venting cos we lost and venting calling out players, manager and game plan.

Nowt wrong with tonight apart from the obvious.
Madrid were extremely fucking fortunate to stay in that and win the shootout, even Rudiger fucking slipped and his pen went in of the post!

Referee was fucking awful, falling for their multiple head and face injuries which were non existent.
He pulled back Doku for a flailing accidental brush of the nose when he was breaking away, terrible decision.
Got hit by the ball twice when in our possession, missed a finger tip save over the bar and gave a GK.
Blew for a dead ball when it never went out and we were attacking!

He was very pro RM and gave us nowt.

Just fucking unlucky tonight, that second half and ET was a masterclass in keeping the ball away from a dangerous opponent but we just didn't get the break in getting the goal.

Their goal tonight was after a brilliant reflex save which fell right to the attacker, 2 deflections in the first leg too.

Over 2 legs everything fell for them and nothing for us, just fucking unlucky.

Well played Blues.

Glory HUNTERS, we are not

We are proud and take losing like the Champions we are

Maybe this isn't the best City team we've seen of late but let's be clear we've just watched 'European royalty' having to shithouse their way to a victory and more days than not we'd have won that tie on the balance of play. Fine margins and all that.

Agree. We’ve not hit the heights of last year but we are still a very capable side and other teams have to give us lots of respect.

Anyway I'm out. I came here because I didn't want to sit and listen to the usual morons on TNT bang on about how brilliant RM had been to get through to the semis again, but after reading most of this drivel I wish I'd left the TV on instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.