Real Madrid struggling to sell tickets for City game...

City63 said:
dom said:
Typical of their arrogant Mr big time Franco-loving, national bank scrounging fascist shytes and their armies of stay at home (in Singapore) plastics

I used to live in Madrid and found , with tiresome regularity, their horrid (Rag style) arrogance and sense of entitlement utterly ugly

Athletico lads much better bunch , far less full of it..
This sounds a familiar story! ;)

Big yup to that !!!!

LoveCity said:
http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/sport-comment/away-days-are-special-for-the-loyal-fans

They had sold under 12,000 for our game as of yesterday and taking out our 3,600 allocation have around 81,000 seats to fill (maybe less with CL reduced allocation). They are "confident" of getting 60,000 or more but that could still mean 20,000 empty seats. Given that over 10,000 Blues inquired about tickets it is pretty sad that we haven't been offered more for this once in a lifetime game.

Have to say I'm stunned at how few they have sold, they are arguably the biggest club in the world and have loads of tourists.

cos me and a few of my mates are coming.

103tvte.jpg

I checked their official website for tickets and about 9 thousand are left. From what I gather from their fans in various forums is that their fans are also excited about the game against us. According to them in the last 2 years in Champions League they haven't had any descent european opposition except for AC Milan in 2010-2011 and Bayern Munich last season. They are pretty sure the tickets would be sold out. Expect a great atmosphere. I envy you all who will be there watching it.

City63 said:
dom said:
Typical of their arrogant Mr big time Franco-loving, national bank scrounging fascist shytes and their armies of stay at home (in Singapore) plastics

I used to live in Madrid and found , with tiresome regularity, their horrid (Rag style) arrogance and sense of entitlement utterly ugly

Athletico lads much better bunch , far less full of it..
This sounds a familiar story! ;)

A similar opinion to one I have held in Manchester for the last 55 years!

you gotta remember that spain are on their knees financially. Madrid is particularly hard hit, loads of people out of work - and based on the prices for the games, I would understand that they might be 15,000/20,000 people short of their top crowds.

A couple of us decided to get Level 1 Tickets quite close to the half way line to get a great view and take in the atmosphere - 150 euros each! You thought watching football at City was getting expensive - over there it is huge.

Also, Man City are hardly high on the fear list for Real. Their supporters probabaly know the names of 3 or 4 of our players at most.......this game is like the 3rd round of the Capital One cup for us

Im in Spain at the mo and all the locals are buzzing about the game. They know al our players and the papers have double spreads on us already. El City as we are known have come along way in the past three years. From being virtually unknown we are no very well known. im stopped by lots of locals in my City shirt and the first thing they say is Campeones. Vamos El City

bluesimon said:
you gotta remember that spain are on their knees financially. Madrid is particularly hard hit, loads of people out of work - and based on the prices for the games, I would understand that they might be 15,000/20,000 people short of their top crowds.

A couple of us decided to get Level 1 Tickets quite close to the half way line to get a great view and take in the atmosphere - 150 euros each! You thought watching football at City was getting expensive - over there it is huge.

Also, Man City are hardly high on the fear list for Real. Their supporters probabaly know the names of 3 or 4 of our players at most.......this game is like the 3rd round of the Capital One cup for us

Really 3 or 4 players? They can't be in to football much can they.

bluesimon said:

Your average Madrid fan only knows 3-4 names on the City team sheet? Have I woke up in 2002?

Blue_Raider said:
Im in Spain at the mo and all the locals are buzzing about the game. They know al our players and the papers have double spreads on us already. El City as we are known have come along way in the past three years. From being virtually unknown we are no very well known. im stopped by lots of locals in my City shirt and the first thing they say is Campeones. Vamos El City

I like it!

bluesimon said:

You are a complete fucking idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.