Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ronaldo on Tuesday

mcfc2607 said:
I'm thinking

Yaya yaya yaya yaya yaya yaya toure
Kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo toure.....
You missed out a ''Yaya''. If you don't believe me, try it. Along with a bunch of upper case Y's, K's and T's.

Re: How do we approach the Madrid game?

I won't be surprised to see three at the back in this game. I am sure that is why he has been experimenting with it.

My team would be:

Hart

Maicon Rodwell Kompany Lescott Kolarov

Garcia Barry

Toure

Tevez, Dzeko

Re: Ronaldo on Tuesday

jimharri said:
mcfc2607 said:
I'm thinking

Yaya yaya yaya yaya yaya yaya toure
Kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo toure.....
You missed out a ''Yaya''. If you don't believe me, try it. Along with a bunch of upper case Y's, K's and T's.

He's right, right right right right, right right right right, right right he's right he's right

Well we're going to have to score at least one goal because we can't fucking luck a clean sheet at the moment.

mad zab said:
I won't be surprised to see three at the back in this game. I am sure that is why he has been experimenting with it.

My team would be:

Hart

Maicon Rodwell Kompany Lescott Kolarov

Garcia Barry

Toure

Tevez, Dzeko

I can see why they call you mad zab. Absolutely bonkers!

We need to be cautiously brave, if that makes any sense at all. Madrid defence isn't invincible and if we can shut down Ronaldo and Ozil then I can't see our defence being overly troubled. Just press them to death, keep the ball and pick our runs better.

Also if we get a penalty, for the love of God have a striker take it.

jrb said:
F*** it, let's go for it.

Surly most of you agree we now have a team/squad capable of taking on the likes of Madrid, even at the Barnabeu. So are we going to go there and defend like pussies, hoping to get a draw or are we going to go there and give it a real go. Beat Madrid away and........

Hart.

Zab.
Lescott.
Kompany.
Clichy.

Garcia.
Yaya.
Nasri.
Silva.

Tevez.
Sergio.

PS. What a F***ing team that is. Even the mighty Real would be worried.
I like the cut of your Jib, Sir, you're bang on, throw caution to the wind, we ARE more than good enough to smash these bastards.
MC ID said:
I'd start Dzeko because i'm crazy.
He's got wealth of Champions league experience and I think thats a decent shout. I'm mentaller than you though because I would start Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko .... Can I chuck Balotelli on the wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.