Cityinmyheart said:
SuperSilva said:
Cityinmyheart said:
-----------------------------Hart------------------------------
---Zaba-----------Kompany--------Lescott------------Clichy---
-------------------Garcia----------Rodwell------------------------
-----Milner----------------Yaya----------------Silva-------------
--------------------------Tevez----------------------------------

This formation I guess might be used against Madrid....Zab and Milner doing a double job over Ronaldo and Rodwell chasing down Mesut OZil the way he did Silva last year at etihad against everton....we have to play counterattacking football and a draw will be very good and win a bonus......Onwards and Upwards....CTID

I'm 99% certain Aguero will start on Tuesday night... so make room up there for him somewhere!

We cant play two striker against Madrid at Bernabue and leave the midfield open...It will be suciedal....Either Aguero or Tevez...But I believ it will be Tevez cus of his work rate and form.....Aguero and can come on late if we need him

Totally agree. I like your line up above, although I think Mancini will play Kolarov in this one.

Re: How do we approach the Madrid game?

hgblue said:
Cityinmyheart said:
SuperSilva said:
I'm 99% certain Aguero will start on Tuesday night... so make room up there for him somewhere!

We cant play two striker against Madrid at Bernabue and leave the midfield open...It will be suciedal....Either Aguero or Tevez...But I believ it will be Tevez cus of his work rate and form.....Aguero and can come on late if we need him

Totally agree. I like your line up above, although I think Mancini will play Kolarov in this one.

Kolarov against di Maria.....ur asking for trouble mate......

I have a bad feeling that Kolarov will play which is just suicidal. We did this last season. Play Zaba and Kolarov in the CL. I am not worried about Kolarov because Zaba can defend properly so his pace isn't that big a problem whereas Kolarov can't defend and also has no pace.

---Maicon--------Kompany--------Lescott------------Clichy---
-------------------Garcia----------Yaya------------------------
-----Nasri----------------Tevez----------------Silva-------------
--------------------------Balotelli----------------------------------

Balotelli in my opinion looked a lot sharper and more focused v Stoke and on his day he will worry Pepe and Ramos. He is a big game player as well.

Aguero on the bench to come on as an impact sub as well as bring Barry on after 60/70 and push Yaya up if necessary.

F*** it, let's go for it.

Surly most of you agree we now have a team/squad capable of taking on the likes of Madrid, even at the Barnabeu. So are we going to go there and defend like pussies, hoping to get a draw or are we going to go there and give it a real go. Beat Madrid away and........

Hart.

Zab.
Lescott.
Kompany.
Clichy.

Garcia.
Yaya.
Nasri.
Silva.

Tevez.
Sergio.

PS. What a F***ing team that is. Even the mighty Real would be worried.

with nothing to lose

its a game you should be looking forward to and want to play
you know that its a learning curve and anything but a big score like (4.0) you can take something from the game

Cityinmyheart said:
hgblue said:
Cityinmyheart said:

Kolarov against di Maria.....ur asking for trouble mate......

Not me mate, because I'd play Clichy, but Kolarov is a better player than most City fans give him credit for imo.

Madrid are in poor form at the moment is it 4 points ro 4 games?

I'd go 4-5-1 and go with the focus on keepig it tight and coming away with a point minimum

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy
Garcia Barry Milner Yaya Silva
Tevez

Garcia and Barry 'holding', Milner 'box to box', Yaya and Silva 'supporting' Tevez.

Zabaleta and Clichy providing overlapping width.

The fact that we can't decide on a starting eleven shows how many good players we have. In fact i have changed my mind at least three times.

There are certain players who must play

Hart
Kompany
Clichy
Garcia, already looks indispensable
Yaya
Tevez, fit and on form

you can probably add Zabaleta to that as by all accounts Maicon could struggle against Ronaldo.

I am not sure Lescott and Barry are at this level, so we could play a back three.

Zaba VK and Clichy

with Maicon and Kolarov as wing backs

Garcia and Yaya in the middle.

Which leaves three places up front. Silva hasn't played great this season. Nasri apart from yesterday has looked more of a threat. Tevez is obvious. Kun who knows if he's fit enough.

Milner could take the RWB role over Maicon.

Still have no idea who Mancini will pick.

The bottom line is we have the players to cause damage but need to keep it much tighter than we did last year in this competition. So for me only three out and out attack minded players.

Cityinmyheart said:
---Zaba-----------Kompany--------Lescott------------Clichy---
-------------------Garcia----------Rodwell------------------------
-----Milner----------------Yaya----------------Silva-------------
--------------------------Tevez----------------------------------

This formation I guess might be used against Madrid....Zab and Milner doing a double job over Ronaldo and Rodwell chasing down Mesut OZil the way he did Silva last year at etihad against everton....we have to play counterattacking football and a draw will be very good and win a bonus......Onwards and Upwards....CTID

I think that's spot on mate. We definitely need Milner's work rate. Also brings Aguero back slowly. Good options on bench with Kolarov, Barry, Nasri, Maicon, Dzeko and Balotelli

Hi, i´m a Real Madrid fan who will be on tuesday in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

How many cityfans will come Madrid? I´ve read that there will be 4.000 but than more of 10.000 have asked fot tickets.

You must know that on tuesday in stadium ticket-solder there will be almos 10.000 tickets than haven´t been sold yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.