Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xzbit04 said:
is anyone else having a tough time sleeping tonight?

A mixture of nerves and excitement are making it impossible for me to even think of sleeping. I'm far less nervous when I'm at the game for some reason, wish I was there.

Re: Hyped up to Fall?

i want balotelli to score a backheel like the one he missed but on target

that is what i want

This is the crap we'll have to put up with, they're worse than the rags for diving/cheating.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhjghELiug[/youtube]

And they will know exactly how to play us, a card happy ref in charge who has given out 20 reds, 18 of them to the away team.

Stoned Rose said:
markbmcfc said:
With Aguero:

526287_Manchester_City.jpg

If Serg isn't fit:

526290_Manchester_City.jpg

Might seem bizarre to include Sinclair, but I think his pace could be useful. I think we will often play on the counter, given how much space Madrid leave at the back when going forward. He will be useful getting back to help out, especially if Ronaldo is on a run.

I think Yaya can cause them problems going forward, so I'd prefer him behind Tevez. We'd have a bench of Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli, Nasri, Kolarov, Nastasic, Maicon, Milner to choose from!

We could put out 4 or 5 different sides that would be better than most. We really do have a fantastic squad.

If Sinclair starts I will show my arse in Dixon's window.

Nice line up though, but it needs Milner rather than Sinclair.
Mark is on to something here. I would start Sinclair over Milner anyday. Better offensive output and as dogged defensively. Has more speed, hustles as hard, and has a better understanding of the passing system of Mancini. I have gone back and watched the game against Stoke a few times and my gut feeling is that this kid will get more playing time than most expect.

I am certain he wouldn't start. 1) This is a step up, and Mancini will only field deeply trusted players. Of which Sinclair after just 2 weeks is certainly not one. If I were to guess how He'd likely play.

.......................Hart........................
Maicon...Komps....Lescott......Clichy
..............Garcia..........Barry..............
...Silva...........Yaya........Tevez........
..................Aguero..........................

More likely than not. That is the lineup that starts based on trust. Nasri for Aguero if he decides Aguero shouldn't start due to rustiness.

I think he might go 352 also and in that case: Expect to see
...............................Mancini..........................
........Kompany.......Lescott.......Clichy..........
Maicon...............................................Kolarov
.....................Garcia.........Yaya...........................
............Silva..............................Nasri................
................................Tevez..........................

After playing 90 minutes on Saturday, Balo is out of reconning. So we only have 3 strikers. Meaning Mancini can afford to start just 1. (Tevez), and bring on the other 2 if needed.

Personally if he were going 352. I'd rather have Sinclair's speed and counter ability over Nasri. Nasri is a supremely gifted footballer, but he gives us just a variation on SIlva. Both are finess players. Nasri shoots more and Silva has superior vision. But they bring similar skills to the table. SInclair, brings that breakneck speed for counters. And he has Milner's work-ethic plus the speed to boot defensively.

But that is just me.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm --<br /><br />
Stoned Rose said:
markbmcfc said:
With Aguero:

If Serg isn't fit:

Might seem bizarre to include Sinclair, but I think his pace could be useful. I think we will often play on the counter, given how much space Madrid leave at the back when going forward. He will be useful getting back to help out, especially if Ronaldo is on a run.

I think Yaya can cause them problems going forward, so I'd prefer him behind Tevez. We'd have a bench of Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli, Nasri, Kolarov, Nastasic, Maicon, Milner to choose from!

We could put out 4 or 5 different sides that would be better than most. We really do have a fantastic squad.

Mark is on to something here. I would start Sinclair over Milner anyday. Better offensive output and as dogged defensively. Has more speed, hustles as hard, and has a better understanding of the passing system of Mancini. I have gone back and watched the game against Stoke a few times and my gut feeling is that this kid will get more playing time than most expect.

I am certain he wouldn't start. 1) This is a step up, and Mancini will only field deeply trusted players. Of which Sinclair after just 2 weeks is certainly not one. If I were to guess how He'd likely play.

More likely than not. That is the lineup that starts based on trust. Nasri for Aguero if he decides Aguero shouldn't start due to rustiness.

After playing 90 minutes on Saturday, Balo is out of reconning. So we only have 3 strikers. Meaning Mancini can afford to start just 1. (Tevez), and bring on the other 2 if needed.

Personally if he were going 352. I'd rather have Sinclair's speed and counter ability over Nasri. Nasri is a supremely gifted footballer, but he gives us just a variation on SIlva. Both are finess players. Nasri shoots more and Silva has superior vision. But they bring similar skills to the table. SInclair, brings that breakneck speed for counters. And he has Milner's work-ethic plus the speed to boot defensively.

But that is just me.

LoveCity said:
This is the crap we'll have to put up with, they're worse than the rags for diving/cheating.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhjghELiug[/youtube]

And they will know exactly how to play us, a card happy ref in charge who has given out 20 reds, 18 of them to the away team.
haha music is top

Dax777 said:
Stoned Rose said:
markbmcfc said:
With Aguero:

If Serg isn't fit:

But that is just me.

-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm --

Stoned Rose said:
markbmcfc said:
With Aguero:

If Serg isn't fit:

But that is just me.
Silva & Nasri in the same side away to madrid,, Daxx?.... man that's not just brave... that's one-upping Captain Scott !!!

Re: Your team for madrid?

........................Hart

Zaba..........Kompany.......Lescott.........Clichy
..........Garcia.............Barry
Silva..............Yaya...............Tevez
...............Aguero

OR, if Bobby thinks Barry is not quite there yet.....

..........Garcia..........Yaya
Milner..............Tevez..........Silva
............Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.