Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
corky1970 said:
Ducado said:
corky1970 said:
who thinks were going to get twatted and humiliated ?
I don't think so

im still nervous about Europe to be fair , need a good run to convince me we are up there with the best, although 10 points would have won us a group last season.

i guess im still typical city brain dead,,how fucking long is it until you go confident into a game ????

years, millenia ??
I know what you mean

corky1970 said:

This game will either be the game where we finally become one of the worlds biggest teams and make a real statement or we will be completely humiliated. Will be one or the other no middle ground.

RandomJ said:
corky1970 said:

This game will either be the game where we finally become one of the worlds biggest teams and make a real statement or we will be completely humiliated. Will be one or the other no middle ground.

i`m expecting the worst, we havent even been at our best against stoke, southampton and qpr, so real madrid worry me.

i`d like to be pleasantly surprised tonight

Does anyone know the team for tonight? The Daily mail says that Tevez is not even start tonight! I can't believe it - he is red hot at the moment. I've been dreaming of when Aguero would return and they would be up front together, the few times they played that way last season was magic and Is just what we need tonight.

hart
maicon
kompany
lescott
clichy
garcia
barry
silva
yaya
tevez
aguero

might as well go there and try and have a go eh??

First post:
Kippax history... Wembley... so long ago...Gillingham...and then here we are!?

Somebody pinch me!

So cool we now have a manager with a bit of intelligence and a lot of football nous.

Who to play is a hard question, so many great players.
I would like to see Dzeko get a run.
This is not a game for Mario or Kolorov.

I think he may start a bit defensive and move to more attacking if we can tire them out...
And I understand the idea of Milner and Sinclair as wing cover...(not that I know Sinclair too well) AM are worse than MUFC at diving/cheating so discipline is crucial.

Second phase
Joe
Maicon, Company, Lescot, Clichy,
Garcia,
Ya ya, Silva
Tevez, Aguero,
Dzeko

First phase
Joe
Maicon, Company, Lescot, Clichy,
Milner, Garcia, Ya ya, Sinclair
Tevez,
Dzeko

And the mighty subs!
But whoever Roberto picks, I am going to enjoy this game win, lose, or draw!
Best!

Park a big fat bus for the first hour. If we're still in the game then we can start playing a bit. Earlly goal for them would be curtains and potentially a drubbing.

r.soleofsalford said:
RandomJ said:
corky1970 said:

i`m expecting the worst, we havent even been at our best against stoke, southampton and qpr, so real madrid worry me.

i`d like to be pleasantly surprised tonight

It's fair to say that Madrid, domestically, have been much worse than us, and I honestly think that our players will 'want it' more than theirs do at the moment.
Come on CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.