Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Greased agree Garcia whilst he is good in the air he doesnt protect the back 4 like NDJ

Bojinov The Bull said:
RandomJ said:
I'm still fucking livid here. I can accept us being completely outplayed and losing what I can't accept is being in a winning position TWICE and throwing it away minutes later. The defence needs sorting out and soon or we will be getting fuck all out of this season.

You are automatically in my club of 3 people I currently like in this thread.

People don't get on here that its the performance that counts not the result. Had this game ended 7-2 to Madrid which it could have easily done EVERYONE would be going crazy but because we got some luck and it was only 3-2 its a 'brave performance'.

We played shit, from start to finish!
You tell me how you stop a team taking shots from outside the penalty area. We defended well so Real Madrid were forced into continual shots from outside the area.

i♥city! said:
Kompany is King said:
i♥city! said:
I think Mourinho outclassed bobby today . In the final minutes of the game Mou "copied" bobby's formation but he did it at the right time . Bobby started Silva and Nasri , Mou kept Ozil and Modric on the bench (RM's equivalent of Silva and Nasri) , Bobby pulled Silva and Nasri out , Mou sent Ozil and Modric in . I hate to say it but Mou is a little more tactical than bobby

Didn't Nasri go off injured?

Yeah but that doesn't change the fact that bobby made a tactical blunder . We were down to ONE creative player and yet he took him out . He shouldn't have taken Silva out or better still he shouldn't have started Silva . We should have played a very tight compact game and then play an open game later on . Also after going 2 -1 up why didn't he order the players back and then throw in someone like Rodwell or Milner to choke up the midfield or Lescott to make it a 5 man defense ?

Because we had no subs left.

If anyone saw Real Madrid vs Barcelona super cup game Real Madrid could have been 5-0 up after like 30 mins vs them while they still had 11 players.

Real outplayed City for the most part this game......however with 10 to play City were poised to sneak out of Madrid with 3 points. The prospect of getting ANY points were wiped away in a matter of minutes. Real gut shot.

Let's hope this game doesn't come back to bite. Take care of business, advance out of group stage and this will be nothing but a learning experience.

PistonBlue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
PistonBlue said:
Fuck me mate, you must have been suicidal when we got relegated at Stoke. Get a grip man.

get a grip? biggest night on the European stage in god knows how long and we threw it away, that is very dissappointing such was the occassion and what was actually at stake, the Champions League is on a whole other level to Division 1 so getting all sentimental about the "good ol' days" is the only thing to get a grip off.

And what was actually at stake?

Well, 3 points actually in our second term of CL football.

Our Club was pretty much at stake when we were relegated to the third tier of English football.

So yes, get a fucking grip, and a little perspective wouldn't go amiss either.

Bang. Fucking. On.

Luke_mcfc said:
Why can't some people accept that we got beat off the biggest team in the world. Away. In the last minute. It's hardly a disaster.
Nobody's said it was a disaster. But Joe Hart was right, we should be disappointed.

PistonBlue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
PistonBlue said:
Fuck me mate, you must have been suicidal when we got relegated at Stoke. Get a grip man.

get a grip? biggest night on the European stage in god knows how long and we threw it away, that is very dissappointing such was the occassion and what was actually at stake, the Champions League is on a whole other level to Division 1 so getting all sentimental about the "good ol' days" is the only thing to get a grip off.

And what was actually at stake?

Well, 3 points actually in our second term of CL football.

Our Club was pretty much at stake when we were relegated to the third tier of English football.

So yes, get a fucking grip, and a little perspective wouldn't go amiss either.

Nothing to get a grip about, we're talking about the game tonight and therefore there is no relevance to Division 2 and the other 5 games are to come, they again have no bearing on how we played tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.