Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Just watched the 3rd Real goal again and I reckon Vince was scared of getting a touch on it and deflecting it past Joe and thought that it was heading towards central goal and therefore saveable, which it was except for Joe thinking Vince was going to block it, plus the dip on the ball.

One of those things.

Bastards.

Aguero: If Madrid had been interested in me I'd be playing here. I had no choice but to join City.

Pfff??

conormcfc said:
I find it hilarious how people are being told by the happy clappers to 'get some perspective' for basically echoing what Joe Hart said in his post match interview. Someone should let him know that we got beat off Stockport County 11 years ago. I'm sure that'll cheer him right up.

It's this 'we went to the Bernabeu and gave it a go' lot that need some perspective. We are the CHAMPIONS of England, we threw 2 sloppy goals away in the last 5 minutes. Go and ask Yaya if he's proud of that display.

It's alright. Joe only holds those views because he's a 14 year old glory hunter.

one question please. why did we only start with Tevez up front? surely against a side that swarm like bees, we needed more options up front. he kept on having to double back to get the ball and try running through the wall that is their midfield and defence.

Rammy Blue said:
Just watched the 3rd Real goal again and I reckon Vince was scared of getting a touch on it and deflecting it past Joe and thought that it was heading towards central goal and therefore saveable, which it was except for Joe thinking Vince was going to block it, plus the dip on the ball.

One of those things.

Bastards.
Agree. We were just unlucky at a vital moment. Had he tried to block it, it could have deflected it into the net. It was just unfortunate that hart was unsighted so in effect he was dummying it.

bluebannana said:
think we really missed milner tonight
Agreed, I think he would have performed better than GazBaz in the same role (which he CAN play before anyone starts) and thats not me slagging GB just think maybe his time is drawing to a close and Milner for me is his natural (but more importantly) more energetic replacement.

People have been slaggin the defence but some have in my opinion correctly identified that there was no closing the ball in midfield. This allowed Real time to pick their passes where our creative players were harried the minute they got the ball. Either Bob got it wrong or we lacked energy something I think Milner has in abundance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.