Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

I know we are all hurting, just imagine what we are feeling now X 100 wouldv'e been what the rags felt when Agueroooooo happened, the thought made me smile a little

Either mou outsmarted Bobby or Bobby was to eager to prove a point to the media / get his revenge against the man who took his job at Inter because i don't understand why he refused to pack the bus when we went 2-1 up. We should have played 2 layers of defense immediately we went up. 5 men in the midfield to cover the defense and 5 men in the defense .

Not happy with what I heard Bob just say

"I agree but I think Joe Hart should do his job, I can criticize the team, not Joe Hart"

pretty disrespectful, by and large Joe did his job and he's entitled to be pissed off. He was as harsh on himself as he was with anyone else, disappointed by Bob tonight, no need for that.

So much negativity on here. We went to Madrid tonight &nearly pulled of a fantastic win. If Yaya had took his chance when we were winning 1-0 then we could have been looking at a different result. After tonight's performance I'm more confident that we will get out of the group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.