Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Ex-Oasis singer Liam Gallagher was ejected from the Bernabéu last night. He ran down a terrace and kissed a security guard when City scored to go 2-1 up.

He certainly seemed to enjoy himself when City scored...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrKRgEyp1Nw[/youtube]

Well played.

Good performance against one of the top 3 sides in the world in their backyard, just let down by senior players.

It's been enlightening reading this thread as to what actually happened last night.

I was at the game, but thanks to the lovely mesh blanket in front of us, I couldn't make out a thing - and I had front row seats in the fourth tier.

kedr1x.jpg

I know we were able to cheer twice but they won, and that's about it.

Can we throw one of these curtains in front of the Real Madrid fans when they come to our place, and another over the Madrid directors and one over the UEFA officials who allow such ludicrous obstructions to viewing a football match to be made.

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530062_10152121686620273_2063251006_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Awesome day out and unreal stadium.

Soriano won't be happy either! We went from getting a €1million bonus to a €0 bonus in the span of 4 minutes, a win in the Champions League is worth a lot.

I suspect our European level is closer to Juventus and PSG than Real Madrid and Barcelona still, European football is completely different to English football and Chelsea showed last year for example where we were 1000000000x better than them in the league yet they beat several European giants by riding their luck and tactical discipline while we were outdone by Napoli (one of the teams Chelsea got past in the knockout stages). The Dortmund double header will be telling of our European level as they were similar to us last season... dynamite domestically but underachievers in Europe. 4pts from them would be a step forward in our European progression.

Malty said:
Hes the left back remember said:
Zab has to take a look at himself for the last goal. He was square on with Ronaldo and then compounded it by committing himself which made Trannys mind up to go inside him instead of Zab pushing him wide. Schoolboy defending allround.

Why do so called world class defenders always let Ronaldo come inside to hit shots? it's not just Zab who does that it happens in every game.. show him down the line to cross it because who hes crossing it to won't have a scoring record like his.. school boy error we showed our naivety in Europe we better learn fast.

The answer is in your question. Ronaldo. Hes that good that world class defenders cant handle him, even tho they know he will cut inside hes still to quick for them.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Ex-Oasis singer Liam Gallagher was ejected from the Bernabéu last night. He ran down a terrace and kissed a security guard when City scored to go 2-1 up.

He certainly seemed to enjoy himself when City scored...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrKRgEyp1Nw[/youtube]
this is gold.

Pam said:
nocty said:
maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

Yet another stupid rag... or are you just trolling? Poor effort either way, nocty.
no,whats poor is the stupid coach

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am --

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
nocty said:
maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

Calm down Calm down, put a wet tea towel on your head sit under a table, suck your thumb, and rock gently back and forth..............................................there you go that feels better!!

go chew on your oatbag horse

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:31 am --

TCIB said:
nocty said:

I like Dzeko, but your just ridiculous.

I happily admit if i was a mod i would ban you.

There are Bosnian fan's here who do not act in such a narrow minded playstation type manor and i feel sorry for them putting up with the many who do.

Pathetic.

i remember a bucnh of people saying how they have nothing against him being sold as if its a cattle heard...and he should leave to play first team football...mancini has no character at all,first he gets emberessed in front of the whole world by tevez last year.then he says he will never play,then tevez does whatever the hell he wants and comes back whenever the hell he wants and mancini is like "ok" no prob ... thats called no character just like u probably have none and you dont deserve players of such caliber.

TCIB said:
cordonbleu said:
TCIB said:
Bye bye mr troll.

?

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:30 am --

TCIB said:
I like Dzeko, but your just ridiculous.

I happily admit if i was a mod i would ban you.

There are Bosnian fan's here who do not act in such a narrow minded playstation type manor and i feel sorry for them putting up with the many who do.

Pathetic.

Are you paranoid?

No, however i do have a keen troll detector in my arse.
They are not cheap nor easy to fit but they do the job.

You make my arse troll detector system twitch like a rats whiskers my friend :)

Regarding your query of my reply to "nocty" i will put cash on it he is a from the Balkan area with a severe Dzeko lust and should be at a Dzeko fanclub and not a Man City supporters site.
Thus not paranoid just bored with the same broken record, and i like Dzeko.

If your legit then we will see it soon enough and i will hold my hands up, alas i have seen far to much of these comments and mainly from users who soon after get banned for being obvious trolls.

its mancini who is the one that has no vision,yes i am bosnian,stop pleading for a ban right away you little pus

Its like we have returned to the good old days of city.I cant understand some of mancini`s actions like why play maicon at right back against real madrid and not zableta and why play a young lad nastastic against real madrid.We were poor and mancini needs to sort it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.