Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Malty said:
Hes the left back remember said:
Zab has to take a look at himself for the last goal. He was square on with Ronaldo and then compounded it by committing himself which made Trannys mind up to go inside him instead of Zab pushing him wide. Schoolboy defending allround.

Why do so called world class defenders always let Ronaldo come inside to hit shots? it's not just Zab who does that it happens in every game.. show him down the line to cross it because who hes crossing it to won't have a scoring record like his.. school boy error we showed our naivety in Europe we better learn fast.

because its fucking Ronaldo<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm --<br /><br />
baildon blue said:
Its like we have returned to the good old days of city.I cant understand some of mancini`s actions like why play maicon at right back against real madrid and not zableta and why play a young lad nastastic against real madrid.We were poor and mancini needs to sort it out

did you watch the last five minutes

nocty said:
Pam said:
nocty said:
maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

Yet another stupid rag... or are you just trolling? Poor effort either way, nocty.
no,whats poor is the stupid coach

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am --

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
nocty said:
maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

Calm down Calm down, put a wet tea towel on your head sit under a table, suck your thumb, and rock gently back and forth..............................................there you go that feels better!!

go chew on your oatbag horse

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:31 am --

TCIB said:
nocty said:

I like Dzeko, but your just ridiculous.

I happily admit if i was a mod i would ban you.

There are Bosnian fan's here who do not act in such a narrow minded playstation type manor and i feel sorry for them putting up with the many who do.

Pathetic.

i remember a bucnh of people saying how they have nothing against him being sold as if its a cattle heard...and he should leave to play first team football...mancini has no character at all,first he gets emberessed in front of the whole world by tevez last year.then he says he will never play,then tevez does whatever the hell he wants and comes back whenever the hell he wants and mancini is like "ok" no prob ... thats called no character just like u probably have none and you dont deserve players of such caliber.
There are enough people like you to be able to make your own website like forums.edinDžeko.com or something and leave us alone. You're boring. You have no respect for the rest of our players or manager. We're better off without you.

As it happens Edin is one of my favourite players, I feel he's underrated and underused. But I don't slag others off at his expense who don't deserve it. Roberto is a very good manager and Tévez is a high level player.

Bring something interesting to the forum instead of whining about everyone but Edin.

nocty said:
thats called no character just like u probably have none and you dont deserve players of such caliber.

You have no idea about our fans and club, you support one player and have no idea about the character of our fans or club. For your information Dzeko is always well supported by City fans, even when he is having an awful game and when his first touch is awful.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XGA_Qme2Kk[/youtube]

grim up north said:
Malty said:
Hes the left back remember said:
Zab has to take a look at himself for the last goal. He was square on with Ronaldo and then compounded it by committing himself which made Trannys mind up to go inside him instead of Zab pushing him wide. Schoolboy defending allround.

Why do so called world class defenders always let Ronaldo come inside to hit shots? it's not just Zab who does that it happens in every game.. show him down the line to cross it because who hes crossing it to won't have a scoring record like his.. school boy error we showed our naivety in Europe we better learn fast.

because its fucking Ronaldo

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm --

baildon blue said:
Its like we have returned to the good old days of city.I cant understand some of mancini`s actions like why play maicon at right back against real madrid and not zableta and why play a young lad nastastic against real madrid.We were poor and mancini needs to sort it out

did you watch the last five minutes
Yes i did i know zableta was terrible but if he had started he might have done a better job.

Madrids main threat was always going to come down their left with marcelo and ronaldo, maicon was skinned by bale, the season before last so it made no sense picking him ahead of zabaleta. Add to that, not picking milner to help double up was senseless. We were also so naive in letting them and di maria cut inside and shoot so often. But on the positive side, Nastasic looks very promising and dzeko is looking better this season.

herrock said:
Madrids main threat was always going to come down their left with marcelo and ronaldo, maicon was skinned by bale, the season before last so it made no sense picking him ahead of zabaleta. Add to that, not picking milner to help double up was senseless. We were also so naive in letting them and di maria cut inside and shoot so often. But on the positive side, Nastasic looks very promising and dzeko is looking better this season.

How many goals has CR7 scored by cutting inside, better players than Maicon and Zabba have tried and failed. Perhaps we should give the bloke some credit because as much that I hate him he is pretty good at what he does

Just watched the game back. Five mins away from our greatest result.
However, Madrid pummelled our goal with 32 shots and were clearly targeting joes weak spot to his left with some success.
Vincent had a poor game, mainly due to the fact that Ronaldo was tearing Maicon a new arse whenever he felt like it. Zab and Milner would of been far more effective.
Something is missing at the moment and to be honest i can't fathom it.

I, as Bosnian myself, get so pissed off with people like this KID Nocty...who fail to realize that this is a football club some people are born with and die with - where many great players have played, and many more WILL PLAY...and where not everything revolves around Edin.

It's embarassing really, but yet - I'm sure Nocty is about 10 years old and sure as hell does NOT represent an average Bosnian football fan.

Yea Edin is my favorite player too, but he is NOT second coming of Jesus. Mancini might be unfair to him in some instances - but he IS the manager, and the one who brought these fans the title after a looooong while. Edin needs to FIGHT, like he does, for his place on this team...and that's the BEST THING he can do, as playing for this team is a privilege not a God given right.

People like this piss me off just as much as those City fans forming an opinion of the group (Bosnians) based on "cases" like him.

Not gonna go through 90 odd pages of opinions but I was proud of the Blues, last night.

Yeah, we blew it but I'm 47 and never, ever thought I'd see us play Real in the European cup (Still can't call it the CL) and give them a proper scare.

There are many of us for whom the last few years have taken a turn for the surreal but, god, we're enjoying every minute of it.

Spoke to my dad on the blower at half and full time. He's 80 years old. We were both like a couple of teenagers- full of hope and then typical resignation at the end.

We then talked about the high and low points in supporting our beloved club, some in different eras, some in the same. However, our love and enthusiasm was constant.

I feel last night was a watershed. We nearly did it and the whole footballing world knows it. Look at Mourinho's reaction at the end.

And, as everyone knows, we're only going to get stronger.

And they are worried.

We have a great chance of getting out of this group and I cannot wait for Real at home.

That game should be the greatest single outpouring of support, noise and fervour in our history.

It's only a game, but let's scare them to death.

I mean it! : )

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.