Real 'make Aguero top target'

i would let him go when he has one year left on his contract and he was refusing to sign a new deal for say £50,000,000

Re: Duncan Castles: Aguero unsettled

I for one really want to see Kun stay here. He is world class and nothing scares a defender like pace. Kun has bucketfulls and we need him and Tevez both at their best for the run in. Admitedly what they lack in height they make up for in ground speed and work rate.
IMO we really need these guys to finish the season on a high. If Higuain does come, even better!!

How come that basket case of a club Chelsea never get this? I don't remember them constantly having the media print stories that, X player wants to leave etc etc. All I ever read is that their players want new contracts blah blah blah.

Our club is stable and moving in the right direction but every top players we get the media says they want to leave. Yet Chelsea are sacking managers left and right, their aged players bully the others, manager and club and their not even successful yet we don't hear their players are 'unsettled'. What is going on, is it Mancini or the club or what?

arsenalrob said:
So only after 1 year in England there are rumors that he is unsettled.

Argies, Argies, Argies.

I remember United going through all that with Tevez and Heinze.

Zabaleta has been at the club for nearly 4 years and not only has he been one of City's best players during that time he is also an ultimate professional and a top bloke(he does a lot of work for City outside of football) and was also instrumental in bringing Aguero to City. Heinze really settled in Manchester but had a fallout with Fergie, and Fergie wouldnt sell him to Liverpool
So your argument is flawed
Cant wait for the RVP rumours to start in the summer, you will be shitting yourself

kippaxwarrior said:
arsenalrob said:

Argies, Argies, Argies.

Zabaleta has been at the club for nearly 4 years and not only has he been one of City's best players during that time he is also an ultimate professional and a top bloke(he does a lot of work for City outside of football) and was also instrumental in bringing Aguero to City. Heinze really settled in Manchester but had a fallout with Fergie, and Fergie wouldnt sell him to Liverpool
Cant wait for the RVP rumours to start in the summer, you will be shitting yourself

But if Real Madrid get Aguero, they won't want RVP, will they?

Can't believe that I have just trawled through 10 pages of this shite.

'Uncle Dunc' can come up with no quotes from the player or his family but takes a totally different conversation had with Maradonna at a different time and tries to cook a pudding....

Visibly, Kun has shown huge grit and team spirit this season (think of his leading the charge against the rags wehn we looked down and out in the cup match)

Tellingly, Kun offers direct quotes in the second article posted on this thread, making it clear that he is committed to the club.

The press can try their worst..they have shat their collective knickers over us winning the title this season and along with the Rag / sky propoganda machine and bitter ex Dippers , have sought to keep up a constant stream of what they think will be 'destablising' press....

Most of this gash reflects upon the journos (lying to get copy ut) and 'pundits' e.g. Captain Scarlett, Phil the Scouser, Paddy 'IQ = shoe size' Macrerand etc etc

All they do is lower their own stock as professionals...

I'm as twitchy as many but this article is not worthy of arse wipe

Drop it , fellow blues .
Don't let the twats get to us with their sad little agendas (including pressure to publish 'scoops')

kippaxwarrior said:
arsenalrob said:

Argies, Argies, Argies.

You wont even have to wait until the summer, i've heard whispers already which I posted on the link below only 4 weeks ago.

Link: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=249691&start=70

Don't have time to trawl through all 10 pages, but did anyone make a joke linking Kun's foot injury to itchy feet? If not, I'll try to think of one.

And has anyone suggested swapping Aguero for Ronaldo? If not, I might include that with the joke.

So, so far if you believe the tabloids;

Tevez is going, going, gone,
Dzeko will be sold,
Balotelli is going as Mancini fed up with him,
Aguero off to R. Madrid.

Can't see any of them leaving myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.