Real 'make Aguero top target'

Re: Duncan Castles: Aguero unsettled

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute shite, his usual cuts job, taking old quotes and simply trying to hang them on something fresh.

Castle's hangs himself with each passing article, all of them using his tenous retainer with The National to bring a supposed sense of authority.

Aguero and his family have settled better than they ever could have expected, as for the weather, that will make them laugh, they hate hot weather, it's a standing joke how Manchester's weather suits them.

This is yet further agitation. Liar.

Didnt Kun say when asked about Manchesters dull weather that he didnt like too much sunshine/hot weather.

If he's writing destabilizing articles about our club/players and they are a lie as Tolmie suggests, shouldn't his employment at The National be under review considering who owns them? One paper you'd expect to give us a fair shake, unlike the British media.

Kun Aguero said:
SWP's back said:
Kun Aguero said:
I'm not saying we wouldn't replace them mate but take them out this year's team(with no replacements) I don't think we would finish top 4.
But we would have replacements so its a crazy point you made.

For example, they leave, we get 70m, Mancini goes, jose comes and brings Ronaldo and we buy RvP.

I wouldn't say that we would have been weakened by that. Would you?

If we swapped Messi for AJ and Pique for Savic I wouldn't say that we would have been weakened by that.

If you think you are going to buy better than Aguero and Silva for 70m you are wrong.
Who said we couldn't spend more than £70m? I said we'd get that money.

And you don't (just as I dont) know who would or wouldn't come so why even say that. I used that as a realistic situation that could happen if they were both to leave. It would strengthen us rather than weaken us as you were saying in your handwringing post above.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute shite, his usual cuts job, taking old quotes and simply trying to hang them on something fresh.

Castle's hangs himself with each passing article, all of them using his tenous retainer with The National to bring a supposed sense of authority.

Aguero and his family have settled better than they ever could have expected, as for the weather, that will make them laugh, they hate hot weather, it's a standing joke how Manchester's weather suits them.

haha

why do people always assume Argentineans love hot weather, those from the south wouldn't

tolmie's hairdoo said:

He said as much when he joined. Also, given that Zab advised him, I'm sure he might have mentioned the weather.

Like someone said before, why is it always made out that our players hate the weather, but none of the rag players do? Oh I forgot, they all came for the glory didn't they!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14226198" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14226198</a>

"I don't think I'll have too many problems settling into the team. I'll obviously be doing my best to do what the manager asks and try to work the way he wants me to."

Asked about adjusting to life in England, he added: "Firstly I don't like very hot weather so on that side of things I'll be ok. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy myself here and life will be fine."

Earlier on Thursday, Aguero had Tweeted: "I'm already a City player. Happy to be in this club and this city."

Forzacitizens said:
Andouble said:
Forzacitizens said:
If he is indeed unsettled then for me management is to blame

I don't know what Mancini's got to do with his bird not liking overcast days and not picking up English.

Just the fact that certain players need different things. Mancini's stand offish approach doesn't always work. Some players need to be man managed.

I suppose Mourinho has the power to change the climate too ;)

Duncan Castles: Aguero unsettled

Sick of all these negative media articles it's none story spin of an old article

samharris said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14226198

"I don't think I'll have too many problems settling into the team. I'll obviously be doing my best to do what the manager asks and try to work the way he wants me to."

Asked about adjusting to life in England, he added: "Firstly I don't like very hot weather so on that side of things I'll be ok. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy myself here and life will be fine."

Earlier on Thursday, Aguero had Tweeted: "I'm already a City player. Happy to be in this club and this city."

Well thats good enough for me.

A warm welcome to Christiano......

Otherwise, Real can get fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.