Real 'make Aguero top target'

Re: Duncan Castles: Aguero unsettled

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.com/News/Team-news/2012/March/Aguero-says-Blues-will-never-give-up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.com/News/Team-news/2012/Mar ... er-give-up</a>

Don't believe the press...

Wouldn't have even been printed if we where still top of the league, just total shit stirring, can't even look at a paper anymore every city article is negative bollocks!

Is Diego Maradona capable of keeping his fucking nose out of other people's business? I know that Sergio is his son-in-law, but he's constantly giving his two cents where it's not fucking wanted.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute shite, his usual cuts job, taking old quotes and simply trying to hang them on something fresh.

Castle's hangs himself with each passing article, all of them using his tenous retainer with The National to bring a supposed sense of authority.

Aguero and his family have settled better than they ever could have expected, as for the weather, that will make them laugh, they hate hot weather, it's a standing joke how Manchester's weather suits them.

This is yet further agitation. Liar.

Sad, I know, but that post has cheered me up after reading the press this last week or so.

Manc in London said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute shite, his usual cuts job, taking old quotes and simply trying to hang them on something fresh.

Castle's hangs himself with each passing article, all of them using his tenous retainer with The National to bring a supposed sense of authority.

Aguero and his family have settled better than they ever could have expected, as for the weather, that will make them laugh, they hate hot weather, it's a standing joke how Manchester's weather suits them.

This is yet further agitation. Liar.

Sad, I know, but that post has cheered me up after reading the press this last week or so.

Lest us not forget, last summer, two weeks before Nasri signed, Castles was all over the press talking about how Nasri had "cold feet" and wanted to sign for the rags. This whilst half of France knew that Sami had agreed to join City as soon as the season ended and had made it be known to Arsenal and Wenger. So once again, a story from Duncan Castles small timing City whilst bigging up one of the so called footballing establishment.

Time for that retainer at the National to be reviewed me thinks...

Love Sergio , and the story is bollocks anyway . but if he did leave we wouldn't be replacing him with the Bernado Corradi's of this world ..... those days have gone !!!!!!

CTID86 said:
Is Diego Maradona capable of keeping his fucking nose out of other people's business? I know that Sergio is his son-in-law, but he's constantly giving his two cents where it's not fucking wanted.
Maradona has never been able to keep his nose out of anything. That was his problem.

SWP's back said:
CTID86 said:
Maradona has never been able to keep his nose out of anything. That was his problem.

I see what you did there......

Let's not forget his story about RVP already agreeing to join us.

I think that's bullshit aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.