Real 'make Aguero top target'

Re: Duncan Castles: Aguero unsettled

So that must be the 6th anti city story today ...

WHAT FUCKING UTTER TRIPE THESE PEOPLE ARE WRITING ABOUT OUR CLUB AND PLAYERS!

In the words of the immortal John Wayne when he read the line "to be or not to be"

"WHO WRITES THIS SHIT"

Seems everything written is in someway designed to undermine the City title challenge..

Wankers.

Absolute shite, his usual cuts job, taking old quotes and simply trying to hang them on something fresh.

Castle's hangs himself with each passing article, all of them using his tenous retainer with The National to bring a supposed sense of authority.

Aguero and his family have settled better than they ever could have expected, as for the weather, that will make them laugh, they hate hot weather, it's a standing joke how Manchester's weather suits them.

This is yet further agitation. Liar.

SWP's back said:
Kun Aguero said:
SWP's back said:
Intelligence fail Gordon.

If we sold them, we would replace them as opposed to playing with 9 men so impossible to say where we would be.

I'm not saying we wouldn't replace them mate but take them out this year's team(with no replacements) I don't think we would finish top 4.
But we would have replacements so its a crazy point you made.

For example, they leave, we get 70m, Mancini goes, jose comes and brings Ronaldo and we buy RvP.

I wouldn't say that we would have been weakened by that. Would you?

If we swapped Messi for AJ and Pique for Savic I wouldn't say that we would have been weakened by that.

If you think you are going to buy better than Aguero and Silva for 70m you are wrong.

Who could we buy to replace Aguero?
Benzema? not as good as Kun.
Cavani? not as good as Kun.

Who could we buy to replace Silva?
Hazard? not as good as Silva.
Ozil? not as good as Silva.

Messi ain't going to be joining in the summer, Ronaldo won't(despite what you may read here.)

Xavi, Inesta, Fabregas ain't.

I would'nt take 100m for the both of them.They are City's crown jewels.Our pin up boys, if we want to win the Champions League they HAVE to stay.

Has it been pointed out yet that it is Mancini's fault? ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute shite, his usual cuts job, taking old quotes and simply trying to hang them on something fresh.

Castle's hangs himself with each passing article, all of them using his tenous retainer with The National to bring a supposed sense of authority.

Aguero and his family have settled better than they ever could have expected, as for the weather, that will make them laugh, they hate hot weather, it's a standing joke how Manchester's weather suits them.

This is yet further agitation. Liar.

Don't sit on the fucking fence! Tell us what you really think.

Blue Haze said:
Castles: RVP to City, owners will retain Mancini
Bluemoon: Yaaaaay!
Castles: Aguero unsettled
Bluemoon: Shite journalism

I don't believe. the RVP crap either.

MSP said:
It's so pathetic to read these "don't like the weather" lines... I guess it's different weather in Trafford, man can't hear any of that lot having problems with it.

Exactly. Is there some sort of fucking micro climate in Stretford? As someone else posted on here a couple of weeks ago these people aren't fucking plants or lizards. Anyone would think that no-one from a Mediterranean climate could ever enjoy life here. Has anyone been in Madrid in January ? - it's fucking freezing.

Fuck off Castles you fucking chancer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.