Realistic outcome now for rest of season

Realistic best case scenario in my opinion - 3rd in the league, beat Liverpool in the cup final, scrape past Kiev in CL but get battered by a big team in the QF, lose to Chelsea in the FA Cup

Realistic worst case scenario - 4th in the league, lose to liverpool in the final, lose to Kiev, lose to Chelsea.

All depends on injuries and Pellegrini motivating the players

I suggested the other week we will probably end up with nothing to show for this season.

I also think there's every chance we could even lose six on the bounce here, in all competitions, based on the upcoming fixtures between now and Villa.

Personally, I would pick our strongest line-up for Chelsea, we need to get the wheels turning quickly again, before they fall off.

Such a shame the penny seemed to finally drop today for both the team and the fans, arguably the best response and attitude in months.

4th, fluke the league cup, probably go out against Chelsea in the FA cup and if we beat Kiev we will almost certainly be eliminated in the quarters.

Realistic best case scenario in my opinion - 3rd in the league, beat Liverpool in the cup final, scrape past Kiev in CL but get battered by a big team in the QF, lose to Chelsea in the FA Cup

Realistic worst case scenario - 4th in the league, lose to liverpool in the final, lose to Kiev, lose to Chelsea.

All depends on injuries and Pellegrini motivating the players

How is losing to Chelsea best case scenario? They are even worse in the toilet than we are - and please don't confuse a 5-1 molesting of Newcastle for any sort of renaissance. I am not saying the game is a stroll for us (nothing is currently), but we certainly have a decent chance of getting past them.

Prem 4th carling cup runners up champs league quaters fa cup 5th round. We are like the titantic slowing sinking this season!!!! I was at sunderland and we was lucky to win 1-0 with a belew par performance then the performances havent got any better shows how important kevin de bruyne was before injury!!!!

How is losing to Chelsea best case scenario? They are even worse in the toilet than we are - and please don't confuse a 5-1 molesting of Newcastle for any sort of renaissance. I am not saying the game is a stroll for us (nothing is currently), but we certainly have a decent chance of getting past them.

was basing it on the fact that MP said we will probably have to play a much weakened side due to playing vs Kiev on the Tuesday

I suggested the other week we will probably end up with nothing to show for this season.

I also think there's every chance we could even lose six on the bounce here, in all competitions, based on the upcoming fixtures between now and Villa.

Personally, I would pick our strongest line-up for Chelsea, we need to get the wheels turning quickly again, before they fall off.

Such a shame the penny seemed to finally drop today for both the team and the fans, arguably the best response and attitude in months.

Said it on the way home tonight, can see us losing 5 on the bounce

The worry is the rags suddenly finding a slight bit of form because if they do then top 4 is a threat.

I can honestly seeing us finishing 5th due to shit form, non existent tactics from the manager and injuries.

I also see the fitness team at the club being sacked in the summer.

Very true. Sadly it took a piss poor refereeing decision to get us moving. Yet still three players messed up when it mattered.
But hey a million times better than last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.