Realistic outcome now for rest of season

So, you're only hope from the CC Final is that we don't get battered by the dippers? Talk about glass half empty.

You been watching us lately, I take what I see and predict my outcome on that, I think they will outwork us a with Sturridge and Coutinho back have the quality to really hurt us
We've lately scrapped a win v Watford a draw with West Ham and lost our last 2 at home without really creating much in any of those 4 games so yes I feel Liverpool who have already battered us at home might do the same again

I thought we performed well against Spuds, I wasn't expecting much from Silva after recent performances but I thought he looked back to more his normal self and played well and Kompany playing well and lasting the ninety was encouraging. If these two can stay fit and in form and the rest of the team pull their weight the tail end of the season we may garnish some good results.

Better than last week but the ridiculous injury situation is trashing our season. Top four and maybe the Carling Cup is the best we can hope for. Well, third at best, anyway.

Worrying aspect is the bench. Only had Iheanacho as a proper sub who could change the game. To his credit, he did. Other than him, all that is available were youth players.
Unless the injury situation improves remarkably, I am going for 4th . If we get back players quickly, then 3rd.

I have a feeling its the 2 London clubs for first 2 spots and we fight for 3rd with Leicester

Quadruple?????........................................ unlikely but still possible.

Prem - I reckon we are only 4 points behind the likely winners (Arsenal or Spurs). Not insurmountable though unlikely on current form (20% chance)
CapOne - Heart says us, head says dippers but realistically its a (50% chance)
FA Cup - Some of our best performances recently have been in the FA Cup away, all be it against relegation teams. Got a feeling we may just win on Saturday but long way to final.(25% chance)
ChampsLeague - We need to have more jam than Hartleys and get some players back, but chelsea did it when they were shit, so can we. (5% chance)

Win feck all????????? possibly but me thinks not!

PL- think we can finish 3rd in the league
Capital One Cup- 50/50 chance on this one. no clear favourite
champs league - can see us going through narrowly vs kiev. think we'll get knocked out in the quarters
fa cup - we'll lose on sunday

PL- think we can finish 3rd in the league
Capital One Cup- 50/50 chance on this one. no clear favourite
champs league - can see us going through narrowly vs kiev. think we'll get knocked out in the quarters
fa cup - we'll lose on sunday

Agreed except we'll finish 4th but'll go to the wire with the rags.

Agreed except we'll finish 4th but'll go to the wire with the rags.

Southampton is the side with all the momentum and wouldn't discount Liverpool given all their match winners are returning now.

7 clean sheets in a row and closing in on us fast.

Hope that Chelsea can halt their run.

Going off previous title wins we only ever kick on when we're written off and backs are against the wall so it would not surprise me in the slightest if we went on to win the league.

We never do it the easy way but that'll make it more sweet when we win it and let's face it we all wouldn't have it any other way

Going off previous title wins we only ever kick on when we're written off and backs are against the wall so it would not surprise me in the slightest if we went on to win the league.

We never do it the easy way but that'll make it more sweet when we win it and let's face it we all wouldn't have it any other way

The difference is that in previous seasons we've at least looked like a team that could go on a run of form and overall were good for 75% of the season. This time round we've been bad for 75% of the season and haven't had a proper run of form since the first 5 games of the season, with no evidence of looking like turning it around.

Since those first 5 games we've had back to back wins once in the league...back in Oct. That hardly instils confidence.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.