Realistic Transfer Targets

We need a striker to actually stay in the middle and put the ball in the net. That's not "being lazy", that's knowing your position. Half the time we get in down the flanks due to some lovely interplay between our midfielders and then there's noone in the box, it's a complete waste. Stick Gomez or Cardozo in the team and tell them to stand in the middle and let everyone else do the "hard work", while they put the cherry on the cake

BigOscar said:
We need a striker to actually stay in the middle and put the ball in the net. That's not "being lazy", that's knowing your position. Half the time we get in down the flanks due to some lovely interplay between our midfielders and then there's noone in the box, it's a complete waste. Stick Gomez or Cardozo in the team and tell them to stand in the middle and let everyone else do the "hard work", while they put the cherry on the cake
Some simian BBC commentator said last night that Spain manage to score goals by filling the centre forward space with a rotating midfielder. I think we should sign him.

personal-flying-device_zps0848118c.jpg

I'm With Stupid said:
hallstreetblue said:
It strikes me that, people on here, who continue to mention the name Mario Gomez, know absolutely rock all about the man. He's lazy, most of his goals are lucky tap ins, or go in off his knee, ankle, belly, nipple, arse or cock. I thought we were going forward!? I've said it before, I have the utmost of absolute faith and trust in Txiki and Soriano and I'm sure our club is not looking at such average players. If so, then I'll scratch my arse and sniff my fingers.
I think I'd be happy to have a player that's lucky enough to score 40 goals a season. So what you're saying is that he has some of the best positioning in the world?

There's a hint of irony in what I say about his goals, but believe me, he wouldn't and couldn't hack it in the premier league. He's not good enough for Bayern, so why should we want him. Nice hair though ;)

hallstreetblue said:
I'm With Stupid said:
hallstreetblue said:
It strikes me that, people on here, who continue to mention the name Mario Gomez, know absolutely rock all about the man. He's lazy, most of his goals are lucky tap ins, or go in off his knee, ankle, belly, nipple, arse or cock. I thought we were going forward!? I've said it before, I have the utmost of absolute faith and trust in Txiki and Soriano and I'm sure our club is not looking at such average players. If so, then I'll scratch my arse and sniff my fingers.
I think I'd be happy to have a player that's lucky enough to score 40 goals a season. So what you're saying is that he has some of the best positioning in the world?

There's a hint of irony in what I say about his goals, but believe me, he wouldn't and couldn't hack it in the premier league. He's not good enough for Bayern, so why should we want him. Nice hair though ;)

75 league goals in 115 games for Bayern suggests he's good enough.

hallstreetblue said:

Make for some great songs if he keeps scoring with his cock

hallstreetblue said:

Frankly I couldn't care less about how a new striker scores, so long as they are scoring. Personally I think Gomez is the better than Dzeko but there's no point in a replacing Dzeko as it would be the same story all over again as with Edin's first year as with Bundesliga players they have to get used to the more games per season and no winter break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.