Realistic Transfer Targets

My guess is that Guidetti, Lopes, Suarez and some english player will be promoted, with Pozo promoted next year. Theyre seriously looking like the next Silva, Ibra etc. and with Pelligrini they could reach their potential.

proudbear said:
My guess is that Guidetti, Lopes, Suarez and some english player will be promoted, with Pozo promoted next year. Theyre seriously looking like the next Silva, Ibra etc. and with Pelligrini they could reach their potential.
Whilst I agree it is a HUGE gamble to go into a season with only 2 experienced strikers. If Aguero gets injured on the first game of the season (again) then we are left with Dzeko and some youth who may or may not be any good in the PL. We definitely need at least one more.

Mr HJ said:
Ok So its my first post in what four years so I apologise for being one of those guys who follows bluemoon without posting. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the banter or indeed am not a fully committed fan. Yes I am a ST holder and as I get older my love for the blue shirted heroes grows.

So on point - We have seen some major changes at the club and I for one agree with most of them. The policy of blowing everyone out of the water was/is not sustainable and the club knows this. I had the privilege of meeting Ferran and Vicky Kloss last week when they visited my coffee shop at the airport. They came across much better than I expected, both fully committed to their rolls and quite engaging. They were quite candid in what they said but we are about to sign two more players and will look to find the perfect fit. I presume they mean players with pace which is what they implied MP has requested. VK also made me laugh about the clubs thoughts on Danny Mills and she also told me that in the clubs office they have bluemoon constantly up to follow what is being discussed! I found that quite interesting - if the Isco thread is anything to go by they like us all must appreciate the level of humour of (in my opinion) the best and funniest fans around. She wouldn't say if anyone from the club is actually posting but as I said she seems to care about the fans perception of the club which is nice.

I believe the club has finally got a clear plan going forward in terms of player development and whilst I am gutted that Isco chose RM over us we now have a manager who will nurture someone like a Dennis Suarez (if not him another young prospect) and make them into the next ISCO. Won't it be a refreshing change for us to be in a position of developing young players whose market value actually increases? Last year I found myself kind of going through the motions - "Hey we scored" yet now I find the excitement back and I can't wait for the start of the season. So enjoy the coming weeks, we will replace Tevez and for once can look forward to some younger players breaking through.

listen mate, its either barm or muffin, dont tell these lot that our main people think its a roll, there will be more anarchy, song lyrics and cat gifs than you can shake a shitty stick at being posted!!!

In attack: Jovetic, Gomez, Costa, Villa
On the wing: El Shaarawy, Teixera, Sanchez, Di Maria
Centre back: Rami, Godin, Pepe, Marquinhos
Left back: Digne, Davies, Jefferson

Mr HJ said:
Ok So its my first post in what four years so I apologise for being one of those guys who follows bluemoon without posting. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the banter or indeed am not a fully committed fan. Yes I am a ST holder and as I get older my love for the blue shirted heroes grows.

So on point - We have seen some major changes at the club and I for one agree with most of them. The policy of blowing everyone out of the water was/is not sustainable and the club knows this. I had the privilege of meeting Ferran and Vicky Kloss last week when they visited my coffee shop at the airport. They came across much better than I expected, both fully committed to their roles and quite engaging. They were quite candid in what they said but we are about to sign two more players and will look to find the perfect fit. I presume they mean players with pace which is what they implied MP has requested. VK also made me laugh about the clubs thoughts on Danny Mills and she also told me that in the clubs office they have bluemoon constantly up to follow what is being discussed! I found that quite interesting - if the Isco thread is anything to go by they like us all must appreciate the level of humour of (in my opinion) the best and funniest fans around. She wouldn't say if anyone from the club is actually posting but as I said she seems to care about the fans perception of the club which is nice.

I believe the club has finally got a clear plan going forward in terms of player development and whilst I am gutted that Isco chose RM over us we now have a manager who will nurture someone like a Dennis Suarez (if not him another young prospect) and make them into the next ISCO. Won't it be a refreshing change for us to be in a position of developing young players whose market value actually increases? Last year I found myself kind of going through the motions - "Hey we scored" yet now I find the excitement back and I can't wait for the start of the season. So enjoy the coming weeks, we will replace Tevez and for once can look forward to some younger players breaking through.

Slightly off topic so apologies to all.

Mr HJ could you please elaborate on VK's comments re Danny shithouse Mills? Always wondered what the club thought of him.

Great post btw.

all that's clear is that we need a new lede of sorts to salivate over or we'll collapse into civil war

Pollerz said:
Targets I would suggest are attainable..

Fernando torres.. performed well in europe last year and underrated atm but getting back to where he used to be

David Villa... for me should be our number one target on the back of tevez departure.

Alexis sanchez.. not settled at barca .. you dont become a bad player over night.

Kaka... signed isco and have far too many midfielders. We are under a different regime then the last cockup so that shouldn't stand in the way.

Hangalaand .. not long past this fella was all the buzz. Would be great squad player.
No to Torres. We just got rid of the guy with big payroll. We don't need another one. .

Eriksen?

Reckon he's gettable for around 15 mill. Would inject pace, creativity into the midfield. Eriksen/ Yaya./ Fernandinho would be a nice mix. Would prefer Thiago buttt......

Anybody feeling we should bid for Vermaelen? I believe we need someone else in defence and this lad can play both centre back and left back. Belgian also which is will no doubt please Kompany. Am sure he struggled to get ahead of Mertesacker and koscielny last year plus he was fighting for a place at left back with Gibbs and Monreal.

No brainer for me!

If Dzekos wants to go Dortmund we must have a reallistic chance of getting lewandowski after recently stating he wants a shot at the premier league, not gonna hide the fact he DOES want to go Bayern but we should make a superior effort in trying to bring him here as i have no doubt he will bag goals for fun, half the price tag of Cavani plus hes 3 years younger.

Another no brainer!

Mr HJ could you please elaborate on VK's comments re Danny shithouse Mills? Always wondered what the club thought of him.

Great post btw.[/quote]

Yes I can. She told me that of all the players that have played for the club in recent times he is the one that EVERYONE at the club cannot stand. She said that he would walk around playing the big I am - more so in front of the youngsters (Joe Hart amongst) swearing and just being disrespectful. In other words set a bad example. She went on to what I believe to be the most telling thing about Mills - he was known to feign injury just to get out of playing! Talking of her following bluemoon she said the club loved the poster on here (sorry don't recall who it was ) who said on the Manuel Pelli thread the day his appointment was confirmed "Oh great, Sky has just dragged out that idiot Mills as a city expert" They loved that!

I did get the impression that having MP as the manager has had an instant impact on all. It made me laugh that here was I thinking how can I ask some questions but once VK started talking she carried on. Oh sorry about the rolls/ role error -No wonder I don't post a lot! Ferran drinks Mocha and she drank Tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.