Realistic Transfer Targets

Mohamed Sala could prove to be a little star if somebody takes a gamble on him.

burning blue soul said:
Mr HJ said:
Ok So its my first post in what four years so I apologise for being one of those guys who follows bluemoon without posting. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the banter or indeed am not a fully committed fan. Yes I am a ST holder and as I get older my love for the blue shirted heroes grows.

So on point - We have seen some major changes at the club and I for one agree with most of them. The policy of blowing everyone out of the water was/is not sustainable and the club knows this. I had the privilege of meeting Ferran and Vicky Kloss last week when they visited my coffee shop at the airport. They came across much better than I expected, both fully committed to their rolls and quite engaging. They were quite candid in what they said but we are about to sign two more players and will look to find the perfect fit. I presume they mean players with pace which is what they implied MP has requested. VK also made me laugh about the clubs thoughts on Danny Mills and she also told me that in the clubs office they have bluemoon constantly up to follow what is being discussed! I found that quite interesting - if the Isco thread is anything to go by they like us all must appreciate the level of humour of (in my opinion) the best and funniest fans around. She wouldn't say if anyone from the club is actually posting but as I said she seems to care about the fans perception of the club which is nice.

I believe the club has finally got a clear plan going forward in terms of player development and whilst I am gutted that Isco chose RM over us we now have a manager who will nurture someone like a Dennis Suarez (if not him another young prospect) and make them into the next ISCO. Won't it be a refreshing change for us to be in a position of developing young players whose market value actually increases? Last year I found myself kind of going through the motions - "Hey we scored" yet now I find the excitement back and I can't wait for the start of the season. So enjoy the coming weeks, we will replace Tevez and for once can look forward to some younger players breaking through.

listen mate, its either barm or muffin, dont tell these lot that our main people think its a roll, there will be more anarchy, song lyrics and cat gifs than you can shake a shitty stick at being posted!!!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12810-1366465643-2_preview.gif

Luis Suarez for me.

Yes I know he's a diving, cheating, racist wanker but...........as a player he'd be perfect in our team.

Pace, power, aggression, stamina, skill, and nothing less than 100% from the first minute to the last. A horrible twat but my god what a player.

kippax81 said:
Luis Suarez for me.

Yes I know he's a diving, cheating, racist wanker but...........as a player he'd be perfect in our team.

Pace, power, aggression, stamina, skill, and nothing less than 100% from the first minute to the last. A horrible twat but my god what a player.
This will not happen. But i agree with City needing a player similar to him. They are all in the same mold (Suarez,Aguero,Tevez) For City i think there's enough evidence to say these type of players work better for them.

If we are looking at another attacking midfielder/winger... these players are realistic...

Mohammed Salah (Full of pace and looks a really top talent. Could become a star in the next few years)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Superb goal record last season and very creative. Bags of pace too and would be class in our style of play)

Christian Eriksen (Definitely gettable for around 15-20m and only 21 years of age. Could become a real top player in the next few years. Would also fit nicely into our style of play).

Arda Turan (Would be less realistic having already sold Falcao, but he is another player who would be top drawer for us i reckon. Class act).

Iker Muniain (Probably would not want to come given that it could be too early in his development. Very young but also has huge potential. Has a big mentality and looks a proper player, ripped Rafael apart when Bilbao played Utd and does look a very good technical footballer. Defo worth a 25m bid at least)

Forget Cavani, too overpriced.

Jovetic and Muriel would be much better options, could even get both for the price of Cavani. Then we would have a player who can play in numerous positions in Jovetic and another player who has the pace to play on the last shoulder and looks like a good finisher. Cavani for the price tag could seriously flop.

As for defensive options, Marquinhos looks like a good player and so does Godin. Looks very solid every time i have seen him. Just a good back up centre back would definitely do me. Nothing more than that.

Ii would say in all... the players i would want us to buy would be...

Christian Eriksen or Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Both really creative and can score goals).
If we are looking for a winger though... Mohammed Salah would be an absolute steal. Frightening pace. One of these 3 would be good.
Stevan Jovetic (replacement for Tevez)
Luis Muriel (Replacement for Balotelli)
Diego Godin (Replacement for Kolo Toure)

Then we are good to go.

I can't see us going for someone like Benteke, Villa will want something over £20m for him.

Can see us going for David Villa.

Besides that I don't think we should expect any big names arriving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.