Realistic Transfer Targets

I didn't know whether to post it in this thread (Realistic) or the Anyone Else Concerned one.

Walkbustaxi said:
I didn't know whether to post it in this thread (Realistic) or the Anyone Else Concerned one.
Or Asset Stripping or Who Do We Replace Tevez with...

Come in City spend the money and get Cavani in to shut everyone up!

kun said:
Walkbustaxi said:
The Independent saying we have a shortlist of 4 strikers. Gomez, Negredo, Osvaldo and Cardozo.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...d-left-by-departing-carlos-tevez-8677656.html
That's a rather underwhelming list

Looks like we are saving the pennies for another day with that list.

Gomez looks the stand out but no way can we have both Edin and Gomez in our possession based team, I would want a more complete footballer.

FFP is on our minds if you ask me, either that or we don't think there is much value in the market at the top tier shopping market.

60m euros for Cavani is laughable.

Pollerz said:
Targets I would suggest are attainable..

Fernando torres.. performed well in europe last year and underrated atm but getting back to where he used to be

David Villa... for me should be our number one target on the back of tevez departure.

Alexis sanchez.. not settled at barca .. you dont become a bad player over night.

Kaka... signed isco and have far too many midfielders. We are under a different regime then the last cockup so that shouldn't stand in the way.

Hangalaand .. not long past this fella was all the buzz. Would be great squad player.

I don't think we should get David Villa tbf. I'd rather get lukaku or benteke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.