Realistic Transfer Targets

I reckon realistically we should try for Diego Godin as a replacement for Kolo, very experienced.

Luke Shaw from Southampton as one for the future, as well as replacing Kolarov.

Bernard to inject even more pace into the team and is a very young and promising player.

Although I see it being doubtful, we should try for Lewandowski as Dortmund don't want to sell to Bayern, and he only has 1 year left on his contract, would be far cheaper and just as good as Cavani. Would definitely improve our squad as he's bound to score more than Tevez did last year.

If not Lewandowski, Jovetic.

gintylad said:
I reckon realistically we should try for Diego Godin as a replacement for Kolo, very experienced.

Luke Shaw from Southampton as one for the future, as well as replacing Kolarov.

Bernard to inject even more pace into the team and is a very young and promising player.

Although I see it being doubtful, we should try for Lewandowski as Dortmund don't want to sell to Bayern, and he only has 1 year left on his contract, would be far cheaper and just as good as Cavani. Would definitely improve our squad as he's bound to score more than Tevez did last year.

If not Lewandowski, Jovetic.

I reckon it's more than likely going to be Jovetic aswell.

Luke shaw in for kolarov at LB would be ideal as it raises the quota of english players plus we secure a great young talent who will only get better.

Rues or bernard for the extra creativity and pace. Reus gives us greater flexibility and can also play the striker role. Bernard looks like a great young talent who we could by for a fair fee and he could reach his full potentialat our club.

Higuain for the striker role would fit quite well. Him and Aguero could strike up a great partnership and his record at real madrid speaks for itself.

The Independent saying we have a shortlist of 4 strikers. Gomez, Negredo, Osvaldo and Cardozo.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...d-left-by-departing-carlos-tevez-8677656.html
Negredo and Cardozo impressed me when I've watched them. Gomez too similar to Dzeko and don't know much about Osvaldo.

As much as I like some of these players I can't help thinking these are the sort of guys who you'd think Spurs, Arsenal or Even the Scouse clubs would be after and not us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.