Really looking forward to Porto

-------------------------Pants------------------------
Zabaleta-------Savic----------Lescott-------Kolarov
---------------de Jong--------Pizarro----------------
Milner-----------------Suarez------------------Nasri
------------------------Dzeko------------------------

This is an ideal mix for me. I'm not entirely certain that Suarez is ready to go. But I don't think Rekik is tactically ready to face a team like Porto. Abdul Razak is another wildcard. He didn't seem quite like he had 90 minutes in him and every EDS performance as well Portsmouth I've seen the same.

Pizarro is an incredibly player to have at our disposal for these matches. His deep distribution will allow us to rest Silva. Personally I think we need to revert to last years approach in our away match. We need to concede pressure and take our chances when we can. These sorts of teams tend to pass themselves out. We can definitely leave Porto up 1-0. I'm sure of it.

These guys are the holders and haven't lost at home all season, going to be very tough! I'd still rest Yaya though to be fresh for the home leg and Blackburn.

inbetween said:
These guys are the holders and haven't lost at home all season, going to be very tough! I'd still rest Yaya though to be fresh for the home leg and Blackburn.

totally agree.
keep joe, vinny and yaya well away from this.

inbetween said:
Me too. He deserves a good rest after the ACON. Blackburn at home should be the next time we see him in a City shirt.

the very few young players that are in the Europa squad, plus loaning out Razak again, tells you Mancini isn't going to take this competition lightly. He's in it to win it.

Andouble said:
the very few young players that are in the Europa squad, plus loaning out Razak again, tells you Mancini isn't going to take this competition lightly. He's in it to win it.

He'd be a fool to disregard it having gone out of the CL, FAC, and CC.

Porto has such a strong squad, we've been really unlucky with every Cup draw this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.