Really looking forward to Porto

Blue Maverick said:
prem4mcfc said:
There's a still some tickets left. I'm looking to take my daughter (9) to her first game. Could members give me advice on where would be the best seats for us.
In the ground I would have thought ;)

It's a start. Any more gems of wisdom ;)

prem4mcfc said:
Blue Maverick said:
prem4mcfc said:
There's a still some tickets left. I'm looking to take my daughter (9) to her first game. Could members give me advice on where would be the best seats for us.

This thread is about the away leg. Do you mean the home leg because you don't get to choose for the away game?<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 pm --<br /><br />
cheddar404 said:
prem4mcfc said:
Blue Maverick said:

This thread is about the away leg. Do you mean the home leg because you don't get to choose for the away game?

Just realised that technically the OP may not have just been referring to the away leg.

cheddar404 said:
prem4mcfc said:
Blue Maverick said:

This thread is about the away leg. Do you mean the home leg because you don't get to choose for the away game?

-- Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 pm --

cheddar404 said:
prem4mcfc said:

Just realised that technically the OP may not have just been referring to the away leg.

Aaah yes the home leg

prem4mcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
prem4mcfc said:

-- Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 pm --

cheddar404 said:

Aaah yes the home leg

There's nowhere crap in the ground. Depends what you're after I suppose. Either side of the away fans is the best for atmosphere although if you're taking your 9 year old daughter, you probably can't go wrong with the family stand.

prem4mcfc said:

Family/North Stand would be a good place and there are still a fair few seats left there. Sit towards the back of the first tier or anywhere on the second tier for a good view.

Thankfully Mancini is taking this competition seriously. :)

-

Roberto Mancini has warned Yaya and Kolo Toure that they will be given no time to rest when they return from the ­Africa Cup of Nations.

The Manchester City boss wants the Ivory Coast duo to spearhead his assault on the Europa League in Porto on Thursday night.

The Toure brothers will play in tonight’s African final against Zambia in Gabon – and then ­immediately fly back to Manchester on a private jet hired by their club.

Mancini is also planning to play Mario ­Balotelli in Portugal following his four-game Premier League ban for stamping on Scott ­Parker as he looks to win City’s first ­European trophy in 42 years.

The City boss said: “I spoke to Yaya this week and he is tired because of the number of games he has played for Ivory Coast.

“But he is an important for us and hopefully he can recover after winning the African Nations and be ready for Thursday.

“I will play a strong team against Porto. We want to win the Europa League because it is an important trophy.

“We have no game next week so we can concentrate fully on a good performance.

“It will be difficult to go through because Porto are a top team, but we want to do the best we can in this competition.”

Mancini insisted that he does not regard the Europa League as a second-class competition.

“We were disappointed not to do well in the Champions League,” he said. “But it was a difficult group and we were unlucky to go out with 10 points.

“Now our concentration is on the Europa. It is a long time since Manchester City won a trophy in Europe. But last season we won the FA Cup after a lomg time and winning a European trophy would be a big step for the club.”

-------------hart----------------
Zaba----VK----Lescott---Clichy
--------Yaya---de Jong--------
AJ--------------------------Nasri
------------Silva-----------------
-------------Aguero-------------

We'll need natural width and a firm set we can win this handily though.

If we can win the Europa, We'll have a shot at another trophy at the start of next season against the CL winners.

I love the atmosphere of the away fans, example of what supporting should be like, especially lech poznan and AEK Athens

I was Made up when the rags were knocked out of the CL but now I am pissed off they are in this, fcking up our kick of times. A competition without them in it would have been better for me as I am fcking sick of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.