really p****s me off

Immaculate Pasta said:
whydelilah, what's the lyrics to your deliah song? Did i hear it right "i put my dick in her hand, and she laughed no more" ??

Spot on mate

whydelilah said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
whydelilah, what's the lyrics to your deliah song? Did i hear it right "i put my dick in her hand, and she laughed no more" ??

Spot on mate

They are not the lyrics Tom Jones sang were they?

Bit weird seeing women singing this like i saw last night.

whydelilah said:
BooksReject said:
Come on! Even with your Stokie glasses on you have to admit it was a bit like the Alamo last 30. And it clearly wasn't a goal, the ref said so :-)

The way I saw it we scored 2 goals with 10 men and you struggled to get 1.

I’m not complaining though. We outplayed you with 11 and 10 men.

You should really be expecting more after spunking the millions that you have.

unfortunately city dont control the price that other clubs put on the players we want to buy. NOONE is worth 30-40m pounds (and i mean even the likes of messi)

but that is the sad state of football and to get where we are now from the position we were in then we had to spend money

I can guarantee you that if city came in to try and buy Ethrington then the price your club would put on his would double

the total expenditure figure for our transfers is irrelevant....its about the players we have bought and how they play together and at present they arent doing as well as they should

you my stoke friend should (like most football fans) stop reading the bukkshit printed byt the media and stick to the facts

Oh and by the way....your second goal.....i understand your frustration about it being disallowed but in todays modern game you cannt make contact with the keeper or the ref will give a foul ( i like you believe that this is wrong).....like it or not those are the rules and the player clearly makes contact with given as he jumps.....it happens every week and 99% of the time a foul is given

as for out playing us...well you only have to look at every world cup to see that the best teams are not the ones that win.....and on paper stoke are noway near being a better team....but that is the beauty of football as you just cannt predict it and suproses happen.....

i fully expect you to beat us in the FA cup but overall we will finish above you in the league (and above many others as well).....infact you can beat us in the FA cup case neither opf us wil beat chelski in the next round!!!

whydelilah said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Spot on mate

would it be fair to say we can play a hell of a lot better but you can't or not much better anyway.
over the two games so far your effort was immense and credit to you for that.

tonea2003 said:
whydelilah said:
Spot on mate

would it be fair to say we can play a hell of a lot better but you can't or not much better anyway.

To be fair, we were without 2 of better players last night (Etherington + Tuncay) so I’d say there was a bit more to come from us.

I can only judge you on what I see and over recent weeks that includes performances against us and Hull City.

whydelilah said:
tonea2003 said:

To be fair, we were without 2 of better players last night (Etherington + Tuncay) so I’d say there was a bit more to come from us.

I can only judge you on what I see and over recent weeks that includes performances against us and Hull City.

what about boxing day when they were and we were comfortable in the main
also we have tevez and bellamy to come back also

whydelilah said:
tonea2003 said:

How about comparing our results to, Man City 2-1 Chelsea, Man City 2-1 Rags, Man City 4-2 Arsenal, Man City 3-0 Arsenal ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.