Really stupid Facebook Status's...

SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
No, he sounds like he is a real sad **** to be honest.

Facebook is just an extension of ones social circle.

If you add wanky ***** and strangers then of course your experience of it will be shit. I just have people that I am actually mates with (and Timmmahhh) on there and have no issues with it.

Anyone annoys me and I bin them. Very straightforward.

Yeah as I said earlier I have no problem with anyone using facebook why would I? Personally I don't see the need for it and when I did have it, it was just a tool for people to massage their ego with.

To balance the argument facebook does have some good qualities, for example, it is good for storing your pictures and finding people you lost touch with but in the long run it is a waste of your potential. If you delete your facebook you won’t lose contact with anyone important because if they are important they will find another way of getting in touch with you. I guess it can really depend on who you have on there but I still standby nobody needs it.

As for you calling the guy a real sad cnut? Very naive, judgmental and a tad laughable.

If a very well read and travelled man with a happy family who runs successful a business and contributes a lot of work to charity and helping others is a sad cnut, I dread to imagine what me and you are mate.
Yes, he is a sad **** and I am also successful, well travelled, well read family (sometimes other peoples but hey ho) man. I am just not a sad **** with it. Plus my charity work is great. Truly it is. I like to keep quiet about though.

You can tell he is a sad **** from his tone and the fucking boring video he made. He is a sad busy **** in fact.

-- Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm --

Blue Tooth said:
The video you posted came from his 'Truth Never Told' You Tube account.
Have you had a look through it by any chance?
At a guess judging by the number of websites he runs this guy spends more time on the web than he does meeting real people.
He's a proponent of gun ownership as a means of being free and a serious conspiracy theorist.
He is on a mission. Not my kinda guy to be honest.
Thanks BT, I just guessed he was a sad **** from his whiny voice (I only managed 7 or 8 seconds) and did no more research.

What you say confirms the sad **** of the "man".

To be honest the voice did for me too but I suspended my judgement in order to hear what he had to say.
Should've trusted my gut instinct. I'll never get those minutes back now.

Blue Tooth said:
To be honest the voice did for me too but I suspended my judgement in order to hear what he had to say.
I find cry wanking when I should be cleaning the house helps me in getting time back that I lost in fruitless pursuits.

SWP's back said:
Blue Tooth said:
I find cry wanking when I should be cleaning the house helps me in getting time back that I lost in fruitless pursuits.

Not a term I'm familiar with but according to urban dictionary.

"The ultimate display of self love/loathing, rubbing one out while weeping, superceded only by the ultimate cry wank, involving weeping while wanking, with a cigarette hanging from the mouth and a beer in your free hand."

I have to go to the shops now.

My niece got given a book of QI facts for xmas, every day she has posted stupid extracts from said book, wish someone would do her for copyright.
Reason I use fb is mainly for my Art, have e-friends all around the world........nice.

I know one adult male that is on facebook, that's it, one. The only reason he is on there is to keep an eye on his three kids. Based on my experience, it's great for kids, pensioners and women.

when my aunty first joined she didn't understand the concept of 'wall posts'. She thought they were all messges directed at her so would reply to each and every one. Was pretty funny for a few weeks before we told her how it all worked. So not only were we seeing the usual banal postings, but poor old aunty anne was scrambling to come up with a response to them all!

Barcon said:
I know one adult male that is on facebook, that's it, one. The only reason he is on there is to keep an eye on his three kids. Based on my experience, it's great for kids, pensioners and women.
True, I use it for all my grooming and stalking needs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.