Simple response just say
"Yeah I am, I used to support United until they went fookin sh*te@

When they ask who you support, you tell em but they don't know why
Doesn't matter if they've won or lost, just as long as they've tried
No Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal for me
It's Bell, Lee, Summerbee
I'll be a Kippax Kid 'till the day I die

bluevengence said:
I just agree and say I supported Arsenal til a couple of years ago....loverly watching their blood pressure rise

I was in Cornwall a year and a half ago and a cornish liverpool fan asked me who I supported and then when I said city, asked me how long I had supported them for YCNMIU. I just turned round to him and said since 2008 when we got the money hahaha.

ell said:
One thing I found funny teams go to the swamp and sing "We support our local team" then come to our place and sing it.

So who do Mancunians support then?

Can't say I remember anyone singing that to us?

The "Where were you..." etc is just fucking boring now, can anyone think of a comeback song that just wipes the floor with them so they can all fuck off with it?

"30,000 fans in 3rd tier english football, that's where we fucking were" or something along them lines?

M24 Citizen said:
ell said:
One thing I found funny teams go to the swamp and sing "We support our local team" then come to our place and sing it.

Can't say I remember anyone singing that to us?

The "Where were you..." etc is just fucking boring now, can anyone think of a comeback song that just wipes the floor with them so they can all fuck off with it?

"30,000 fans in 3rd tier english football, that's where we fucking were" or something along them lines?
Doesn't really roll off the tongue that one does it :)

ell said:

Of course all Mancunians support united, I have been told this by the odd united fan that I know, and they also say that the majority of united's support (700 million?) come from Manchester, thick cunts

I Got the Glory Hunter Treatment back in Summer 2010 in Sorrento @ our Hotel from some pompous Smug Twat from Oxford who was a liverpool fan!-Took me 30 seconds to dispatch him,His wife took even less as i later found out shed walked out on him as hed got pissed watching England the night after and made a total Arse of himself!

I'm afraid I can no longer enjoy a full and frank exchange of views with rags - there used to be loads of them round here
( not Manchester so obviously a hotbed of raggery ) strutting around in their mail order shirts, but strangely now you can't find them anywhere !
Where oh where can they be???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.